[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Charger fans feel better...

McBoog

:D

I feel much better after reading this article.

Chargers 27 - Pats 17

DANG: Big John, a little help? SHould be "feel" not "fell"! :D:bash:

Edited by McBoog

Ummmm.... Big John??????

Help... and fast!!!!!! :D

I have got to stop doing this firsthing I wake up! :D

P.S. I have NEVER used a different avi as a Huddler! Going uberhomes 'cause didn't want to dissappoint Hat Trick... so for at least this playoff run, the Bolt stays 'till they lose! :bash:

Edited by McBoog

P.S. I have NEVER used a different avi as a Huddler! Going uberhomes 'cause didn't want to dissappoint Hat Trick... so for at least this playoff run, the Bolt stays 'till they lose! :D

Hey, I almost edited my post to say that I liked the one you just had previous to this one. Change it back to the logo :D I thought it was unique.

:D

I feel much better after reading this article.

Chargers 27 - Pats 17

DANG: Big John, a little help? SHould be "feel" not "fell"! :clap::tup:

For whoever succeeds during these playoffs and the Super Bowl, enjoy the ride !!!! :bash:

Also, a piece of advice. Once the run is over, even during the run, make as many posts as possible about your favorite team. You never know when this opportunity will present itself again. Post links to youtube videos, articles, and pictures. Live it up to the fullest extent. Trust me, it makes people around her like and respect you a great deal............. :D

Who's Mary? :lol:

I think there is something about her? :tup:

McBoog vs. Computer :huh::clap::D

Mary or Marty is it really going to matter..... :D:doh:

Is it Sunday yet??? :bash:

For whoever succeeds during these playoffs and the Super Bowl, enjoy the ride !!!! :D

Also, a piece of advice. Once the run is over, even during the run, make as many posts as possible about your favorite team. You never know when this opportunity will present itself again. Post links to youtube videos, articles, and pictures. Live it up to the fullest extent. Trust me, it makes people around her like and respect you a great deal............. :D

Don't forget annoying poems and Rivers is better than Roethlisberger polls. :bash:

For whoever succeeds during these playoffs and the Super Bowl, enjoy the ride !!!! :D

Whoever wins the SB, there is no way their Huddler fan base will be as annoying as you were last year. :bash:

I think there is something about her? :tup:

McBoog vs. Computer ;):clap::D

Mary or Marty is it really going to matter..... :D:doh:

Is it Sunday yet??? :bash:

:huh::lol::(

P.S. I have NEVER used a different avi as a Huddler! Going uberhomes 'cause didn't want to dissappoint Hat Trick... so for at least this playoff run, the Bolt stays 'till they lose! :D

I have NEVER used an avi since I joined as a Huddler until this week, but man, I'm pumped up for the Chargers playoff run and will stick with my Bolt throuhgout and perhaps beyond. Go Chargers!!!

Also, great article. Jim Trotter is my favorite columnist in the San Diego Union-Tribune. He always has some great insights into the upcoming games.

You may not believe this, but I actually emailed Trotter 2 days ago with some thoughts on the game, and one of the points I cited was that I really believe that Cam Cameron and Wade Phillips are 2 of the best coordinators in the league, and that is why I have more confidence that the Chargers will be able to help Schottenheimer overcome his playoff woes of the past. I actually cut-and-pasted some of my points that I made on this message board in response to a post you started on "Danger Awaits" (http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=193974&st=25)

and included them in the email. My wife thinks I'm going overboard in the excitement of the playoffs, and yes, I admit I probably am, but when you've rooted for the same team for 30+ years, it's a great feeling to have them make a run like the Chargers have this season.

This may also make you feel better, Trotter believes the Chargers will win. Here are some of his comments back to me:

=======================

Mark:

Thanks for the kind words and the email. You make a lot of interesting points, and since it would take me forever to respond to each, let me say the following:

I think Philip will be fine, particularly in the fourth quarter; I think Marty will allow Cam and Wade to do their things; I think Brady is an intense competitor who was just protecting his squad; I think Belichick is an excellent big-game coach; and I think the Chargers will win because the matchups favor them.

Take care,

jim

=======================

Pats ....stiff competition and not for the faint of heart ...rookie qb in first playoff game against belichick and his boys who also are real stout against the run ( ok tomlinson should still get his ) ...should be fun and interestin

Except that Rivers isn't a rookie. Its his first year starting, but he has had a few years to get up to NFL speed... big difference compared with starting as a Freshman. He's had time to learn coverages... he's had time to learn his offense... he's had time to learn the pace of different types of drives, etc. Big difference! :D

Except that Rivers isn't a rookie. Its his first year starting, but he has had a few years to get up to NFL speed... big difference compared with starting as a Freshman. He's had time to learn coverages... he's had time to learn his offense... he's had time to learn the pace of different types of drives, etc. Big difference! :D

He's like Romo. :D