[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Two or Three more recipes for this season for FTCP

PantherDave

I'll try to accomadate as many as I can, but if anyone has a say meat, or side dish, stew etc, they would like a CP recipe for-let me know as Conference Championship and SB will be it for this year-so gett'em in or wait for KO 2007 for more tasty CP cooking and eating.

Edited by PantherDave

I'll try to accomadate as many as I can, but if anyone has a say meat, or side dish, stew etc, they would like a CP recipe for-let me know as Conference Championship and SB will be it for this year-so gett'em in or wait for KO 2007 for more tasty CP cooking and eating.

PD, there's a dive BBQ joint in Carolina Beach that has the best fried chicken I've ever had. They also have awesome pulled pork. (A & G's)

I usually just salt and pepper a pork roast in the CP for about 6 hours on low then shred it and add enough Jon Boy and Billy's (that I bring home with me, can't buy it here). Always top it with slaw. (there's another place in CB that has some of the best Slaw I've had, I think it's Bowmans?)

Anyway, this is actually pretty good but I'd be interested to hear how you do it.....thanks

PD, there's a dive BBQ joint in Carolina Beach that has the best fried chicken I've ever had. They also have awesome pulled pork. (A & G's)

I usually just salt and pepper a pork roast in the CP for about 6 hours on low then shred it and add enough Jon Boy and Billy's (that I bring home with me, can't buy it here). Always top it with slaw. (there's another place in CB that has some of the best Slaw I've had, I think it's Bowmans?)

Anyway, this is actually pretty good but I'd be interested to hear how you do it.....thanks

Coleslaw or Pork Roast?

sorry, pork bbq

Cook your pork roast the same way you have been, then use the Carolina Mustard-Vinegar sauce in the tread I bumped up-it's delicous. Pull the pork, then throw it in a bowl and mix it up-strain off sauce if going to put it in a sammich-Peace PD.

Cook your pork roast the same way you have been, then use the Carolina Mustard-Vinegar sauce in the tread I bumped up-it's delicous. Pull the pork, then throw it in a bowl and mix it up-strain off sauce if going to put it in a sammich-Peace PD.

thanks PD, I'll definitely give it a try.

You ever try Jon Boy and Billy's? Pretty good I think....