[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

your most hated nfl player(s)

isleseeya

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like "classless" or "criminal" or "wasted talent" get you tickets to hated town ...

Current:

TOad

Randy Moss

Jeremy Shockey

Ray Lewis

Chad Johnson

Former:

OJ Simpson

Deion Sanders

Michael Irvin

Bill Romanowski

Unknown:

Ricky Williams

For you old enough to remember, what was OJ like as a player? When I was 3 or 4 I had an OJ Simpson "The Juice is Loose" golden book about him and thought he was pretty cool. I remember him as a sideline reporter, in Naked Gun movies and doing car rental commercials, but not playing.

Was he cocky, a thug, etc. on the field?

Obviously now as a human being, he is a stain on the earth...

I actually like Shockey for some reason. I don't see his actions after a good play as show boating (at least most of the time). I think he plays with a lot of emotion.

I agree with this - same reason I had little problem, for the most part, with Keyshawn.

Both are overrated (well, KJ is where he should be now, but was overrated in his prime), but you can't necessarily blame the player for that.

Other than cheap shot artists and thugs, does anyone sense that a lot of WR's are hugh a$$holes?

RB's know they're going to get pounded on 20-30 times a game, so they rarely run their mouths. But WR's seem to be high on the jacka$$ and team troublemaker list-- TO, Moss, Irvin, Chad Johnson, Roy Williams, Andre Rison, Javon Walker, etc.

WRs and CBs always seem like they are pissed that they couldn't play in the NBA.

Seems like "classless" or "criminal" or "wasted talent" get you tickets to hated town ...

Unknown:

Ricky Williams

Ricky Williams appears to be on a nice path to wasting his talent.

Doug Brien - I actually don't hate this guy, but these 3 events to me sum up the experience of being a Jets fan for the past 30 years or so

Hate Herman Edwards instead, he was a player.

Those final two FGs by Brien in '04, being in Pitt, were not gimmies. I remember one or both would have been record distances at Heinz Field. But Edwards was either too chicken to go for it, or he didn't know any better.

Judging by his decision last week to repeatedly run LJ into 8 on the line, versus take more chances downfield, I think we see a pattern. Edwards is either a coward, an idiot, or both.

Thank god for Mangenius.