[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colts/Ravens Game Thread

cdrudge

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Terrible decision by McNair to try to force that to Heap. You could see that pick coming. McNair knows better than that, although I love it !!!! Go Colts !!! :D

Yeah I'm looking for the Colts to go all the way this year. I'm not so sure if they can do it, but if they do make it to the Super Bowl and win... good for Manning! :D

there is just so much anxiety watching this game. It might be the never ending crowd noise or it might be the never ending movement of the purple jersey's on D...I don't normally like defensive struggles but I'm on the edge of my seat over here

No I feel you on this one too. This is probably one of the bigger games of the weekend...

But then again, looking at all the games, it's only the top 8 teams in the NFL. I love the playoffs. :D

agreed Grunt ...my wife ( not happy with me at this moment ) ended up going to the store without me and is letting me watch the game ...she too understands what the playoffs mean :D

Maybe I am cut from a different cloth as my Dad taught me not to "boo" either my team or the opponent.

But what is the deal with the home team Ravens booing their team at the half when they are down 9-3? Just does not seem very cool at all. Must mess with the psyche of the home team?

I could be wrong.

Maybe I am cut from a different cloth as my Dad taught me not to "boo" either my team or the opponent.

But what is the deal with the home team Ravens booing their team at the half when they are down 9-3? Just does not seem very cool at all. Must mess with the psyche of the home team?

I could be wrong.

they were booing more because ravens ran out the clock ..which does not make much sense when you consider they have over a minute to work with , timeout , are at home and colts defense nothing special ...surprised ravens did that ...gotta play to win in my opnion instead of being safe

yup ..maybe not be getting in endzone yet but they are getting pts and moving the ball

The thing is, with a competent defense, they can sit and wait for their offense to pop one - and I find it hard to believe that offense won't start to make big plays as ANY game goes on.

Did anyone see the replay of Dwight Freeney take on Jonathan Ogden head-to-head? :D

Ogden pretty much dominated Freeney. Beautiful play in the trenches if you ask me.

Who else besides Walter Jones, Jonathon Ogden, and Orlando Pace dominate this much at the Left-Tackle position?