[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Redneck supper

polksalet

Pimiento cheese sammiches and homemade chili. Of course the obligatory red diamond tea as well.

Sounds almost as good as my grilled NY Strip with Gruyere potatoes, grilled asparagas and biscuits... with A 1996 BV Vineyards Clone 6. God am I stuffed! And the Saints are winning... Go D. Henderson and Duece!

Fried olive loaf sammiches with home fries. Washed down with Busch light. :D

The best one I have read so far. WOWEEEE!! Total redneck! The Busch Light took it over the top. If you would have said Stag, I would have asked what part of my hometown you live in :D

• 1 month later...

wow, I need to score me some more salmon. I tried jack mackerel patties but they didn't turn out very well. Perhaps I should grind some lentils and blend with the mackerel.

stop in , i give away about 100 pounds a year... i dont like it and the wifey only eats it about once month.... i catch about 50 a year and most are about 10-18 pounds.....

oh and tonight i had grilled dead deer , pan fried spuds with onion and green peppers with some good bourbon

• 2 weeks later...