[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eagles Still at ZERO SB WINS!

Kansas State 2000

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What did Kansas State 2000 welch on, and what reason/excuse has he given for not making good his side of the bet?

I believe he welched on the sig bet between us Eagles fans and the Cowboy fans. I haven't heard a reason or excuse why he didn't follow through.

What did Kansas State 2000 welch on, and what reason/excuse has he given for not making good his side of the bet?

He ran his mouth , bet his avy and sig, for the Birds vs Boys game. Then he never paid up, he just pops in and ignores the bet, no reason. He is just a losing, yellow belly WELCHER. End of story, a Huddler with no class!

I had Dallas Sucks as my sigline for 10 days ... I have never welched.

You are also a LIAR then!

You are also a LIAR then!

Nick..he didnt change it immediately in the thread and wasnt seen for a few days so if you have a beef I can sort of see your point but in fairness he did change it..I checked and it was changed..Im not sure how much he posted while it was changed but it was..Im just calling it like I see it

Nick..he didnt change it immediately in the thread and wasnt seen for a few days so if you have a beef I can sort of see your point but in fairness he did change it..I checked and it was changed..Im not sure how much he posted while it was changed but it was..Im just calling it like I see it

All I know is that he was called out multiple times and I never read a post with his sig changed. Unless of course he changed it and didn't post for 10 days which is no better then not changing it at all.

All I know is that he was called out multiple times and I never read a post with his sig changed. Unless of course he changed it and didn't post for 10 days which is no better then not changing it at all.

Im not disagreeing with you about not seeing him..I did click his name and see it..Its between you guys..I dont know KState I just know I saw the sig..If he didnt popst while it was up and how you guys feels about that I cant comment on

Im not disagreeing with you about not seeing him..I did click his name and see it..Its between you guys..I dont know KState I just know I saw the sig..If he didnt popst while it was up and how you guys feels about that I cant comment on

Whomper = Troublemaker :D

:D I just clicked his name. If he didnt post while wearing it thats not my business

Listen, I don't know the guy so I don't really want to question his character or anything like that. But I have been on these boards a lot in the last few weeks. If you make a bet like that you should at least post once just to show that you followed through on the bet. If he did then I apologize, but I didn't see it.

Listen, I don't know the guy so I don't really want to question his character or anything like that. But I have been on these boards a lot in the last few weeks. If you make a bet like that you should at least post once just to show that you followed through on the bet. If he did then I apologize, but I didn't see it.

I dont disagree with you

Exactly, and I was checking his profile to see when he was on during that time, and contrary to what Whomp says, I know for a fact that during those 10 days he logged on,didn't post or change anything in his profile.He is a LIAR! Oh and a WELCHER! Why would I call out a long time Huddler for no reason?