[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eagles Still at ZERO SB WINS!

Kansas State 2000

San Francisco 49ers

Pittsburgh Steelers

Dallas Cowboys

Green Bay Packers

New England Patriots

Oakland/L.A. Raiders

Washington Redskins

New York Giants

Miami Dolphins

Denver Broncos

Baltimore Ravens

Chicago Bears

New York Jets

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Baltimore Colts

Kansas City Chiefs

St. Louis/L.A. Rams

If your team isn't one of these, then they haven't won one either.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent point.

Whomper is a complete scab picker. He follows everyone around and instigates. If he's not doing it directly like in this thread, he is trying to do it with an alias.

[Mr. Cliche] Takes one to know one. [Mr. Cliche] :D

Excellent point.

Whomper is a complete scab picker. He follows everyone around and instigates. If he's not doing it directly like in this thread, he is trying to do it with an alias.

Well looky here its Bayou Billy..I call it like I see it..

i know this has strayed a bit off topic, but...

playoff wins in the last 10 years:

philadelphia - 8

dallas - 0

you can only hang your hat on the 1970s for so long.

:D and 90s

playoff wins in the last 10 years:

philadelphia - 8

dallas - 0

All time playoff wins (20 minimum):

Dallas Cowboys 32

Pittsburgh Steelers 28

San Francisco 49ers 25

Oakland/Los Angeles Raiders 25

Green Bay Packers 24

Washington/Boston Redskins 23

Miami Dolphins 20

BTW the Eagles are half way to Dallas. :D

Philadelphia Eagles 16

All time playoff wins (20 minimum):

Dallas Cowboys 32

Pittsburgh Steelers 28

San Francisco 49ers 25

Oakland/Los Angeles Raiders 25

Green Bay Packers 24

Washington/Boston Redskins 23

Miami Dolphins 20

BTW the Eagles are half way to Dallas. :D

Philadelphia Eagles 16

Yo WELCHER, all of sudden you have alot to say. unlike the 10 days you were supposed to pay up. You keep posting and I will keep reponding to your loser , welching , cockroach threads.

I think it's pathetic that Cowboy fans resort to "past glory" when trying to make themselves feel better about present day circumstances. They're kinda like Al Bundy. He had it all way back when in high school, but now, he's a shell of his former self and is grasping desparately at past glories. "I once scored 4 TDs in a single game in High School." "We have 5 SBs, how many do you have?"

It was a running joke on that show for a reason. It's a joke. And so are all the Cowboy fans that constantly bring up their "past glory" to somehow validate their present day circumstances.

To all of you Cowboy fans that relish those glory years and cherish the memories, yet can still focus on the present, I salute you. To those that continue to live in the past and feel compelled to thump your chest about that past in regards to recent events, I laugh at you. You are a joke. You are Al Bundy.

I'll try to explain it to the Eagle fans as best I can.

When/If you ever reach the top you will see how it feels, it's completely different then anything you've ever felt football wise. Think of the high you had when the Eagles made the Super Bowl …. Now magnify that by infinity … and you're still not there.

After a hard loss I can go to my office and look on my walls and feel that again. I have a moment where the pain of the loss leaves and that ultimate feeling is relived. You can not understand that until you feel it. And once you feel it you'll never want or let it leave again.

I focus on the here and now but only an idiot forgets the past.

When/If you ever reach the top you will see how it feels, it's completely different then anything you've ever felt football wise. Think of the high you had when the Eagles made the Super Bowl …. Now magnify that by infinity … and you're still not there.

After a hard loss I can go to my office and look on my walls and feel that again. I have a moment where the pain of the loss leaves and that ultimate feeling is relived. You can not understand that until you feel it. And once you feel it you'll never want or let it leave again.

That's exactly my point. Relish the past, that's great! But, to constantly use the past to berate, belittle, and begrudge others on present day circumstances is pathetic.

To all of you Cowboy fans that relish those glory years and cherish the memories, yet can still focus on the present, I salute you.

Edited by The Next Generation

:D Loser

:D

I believe that as we debate this topic that the lockers have been cleaned out in both the Cowboys' and Eagles' locker rooms.

This year the Cowboys and Eagles will be watching the NFC championship from the comfort of their own homes.

Yup sad but true :D

Good to see the Eagles :D even when McNabb isn't in there...... :bash:

Oh Well, there is always next year for both teams......

AND NEXT YEAR, WE ARE GOING TO KICK SOME EAGLE BUTT

Andie Reid pulled just one more choke for old times sake! :D