[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What a game

Clubfoothead

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Hasselbeck blew this game late in the 4th taking that sack. Coverage was obviously good, but there was an open RB coming out of the backfield. Hass hesitated and it cost Seattle the game.

Yup - they had their chance...Also - Grossman did not give the game to them. He played a damn good game.

Pure baloney. Alexander played a monster game. Hasselbeck was shaky at best during the 4th quarter and overtime. Too much looking for the sideline instead of attacking the middle of the field.

Alexander carried the team through a lot of this game. But I have to agree with the previous comment, how does he pull him self out after one 10 yard run on the first drive of OT. Hasselbeck was getting into a good rythm, then threw that interception, and just wasn't able to get it going again after that.

Not many hag fans here right now :D must have twisted an ankle jumping off the wagon :D

Dude, give them some time. They just lost a tough game, I doubt they are running to their computers to read the Huddle right now.

Pure baloney. Alexander played a monster game. Hasselbeck was shaky at best during the 4th quarter and overtime. Too much looking for the sideline instead of attacking the middle of the field.

Yup, I thought the writing was on the wall for Da Bears....2 chances to get in position for the game winning field goal with a clutch field goal kicker and all of the sudden Hass starts trying to throw bombs downfield on the passing plays. :D

Dude, give them some time. They just lost a tough game, I doubt they are running to their computers to read the Huddle right now.

Dude gracious losers these fans are not, I know this factually. Besides it does take some time to make excuses like they legitimately had against the The only 6 time Super Bowl Winners and YOUR DADDY :D

Dude gracious losers these fans are not, I know this factually. Besides it does take some time to make excuses like they legitimately had against the The only 6 time Super Bowl Winners and YOUR DADDY :D

The only 6 time Super Bowl Winners and YOUR DADDY - I give you a 10 for originality. :D

+1

Hasselbeck played a horrible game.

He did very well. I'm sure he had the Bear 'D' nervous.

M. Hasselbeck 18/33 195 1 1

And the stats don't show him making plays that weren't there.

Horrible? 18/33 1 TD and 1 INT. Not great stats, but he looked pretty accurate all day besides the one INT and then the inability to make plays at the end.

I counted 3-4 drops in the first half - I missed the 2nd half as the mrs lured me away with her honey jar.... :D

I didn't think the 'Hawks would be able to put up 24 points in Chi with how sluggish they looked last week and the Bears Def. They hung in there and I thought they had a shot.

Not to mention all the conspiracy talk going around. I told my wife as we were watching the game that if the Bears miss this kick and Seattle wins, the NFL is indeed fixed as the Saints would now host the NFC Championship game. She gave me one of her looks. :D

Edited by 'canes2004

Yeah, right. Shouldn't you be touching yourself to thoughts of Al Davis right now?

Congrats Bears Fans, that was a well fought game! I tip my hat. :D