[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who was LT bucking up on after the game?

cliaz

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looked like he got in the middle of a bunch of Pats. I couldn't make out what was being said. I rewound it, but there wasn't enough audio. He didn't look happy. Looked like Marty and Rivers pushed him out of that mass of Pats.

I just rewound it and watched it again. LT went out and shook Faulk's hand. Samuel was walking towards him, and LT walked away from him. Samuel and Caldwell were trying to talk to LT and he pulled his arm away. The camera went away, and when it came back, LT was between some Pats (Samuel, Caldwell, others).... Caldwell was saying, 'you're better than that' to LT. Then, as walking away, LT had some words. They showed him one last time and he was still in a shouting match. Very un-LT like, but, I understand his frustration, and who knows what was going on out on the field.

I just rewound it and watched it again. LT went out and shook Faulk's hand. Samuel was walking towards him, and LT walked away from him. Samuel and Caldwell were trying to talk to LT and he pulled his arm away. The camera went away, and when it came back, LT was between some Pats (Samuel, Caldwell, others).... Caldwell was saying, 'you're better than that' to LT. Then, as walking away, LT had some words. They showed him one last time and he was still in a shouting match. Very un-LT like, but, I understand his frustration, and who knows what was going on out on the field.

Yeah LT is still one of the most classy guys in an NFL uniform if not the most.

Says Pats were doing the lights out dance in the middle of their field and that it might go back to the coach! :D

Wow, he has been nothing but class, but, he obviously lost his temper with the disappointment of this loss. He is human, and I'll give him a pass on this one based on the way he has handled himself up to this point.

Wow, he has been nothing but class, but, he obviously lost his temper with the disappointment of this loss. He is human, and I'll give him a pass on this one based on the way he has handled himself up to this point.

I don't see it as a lack of class... guys are out celebrating mocking one of your teamates and you are pissed and walking by and the guys that do it grab you; you pull away and probably tell them what you think, they grab and pulll you again. Of course you are going to pull away and give them a piece of your mind.

I don't see it as a lack of class... guys are out celebrating mocking one of your teamates and you are pissed and walking by and the guys that do it grab you; you pull away and probably tell them what you think, they grab and pulll you again. Of course you are going to pull away and give them a piece of your mind.

good assesment

+1

Merriman does a stupid dance to show up the QB and the O-line every time he makes a play.

Merriman sends Jason Taylor some "lights out" gear and some snacks to rub it in he made the playoffs and Taylor did not.

Merriman deserves some mocking at the 50.

LT is just being a sore loser (justifiable that he is a bit cranky after being used so poorly) ...

Says Pats were doing the lights out dance in the middle of their field and that it might go back to the coach! :D

Good, I don't like either teams but it would have made me happy if Jason Taylor showed up and did the lights out dance..Awww someone mocked out a steroid freak with a big mouth. I'm glad to see LT sticking up for a teammate but c'mon it's Merriman he is a loser

Did I just stick up for the Pats and Dolphins...damn I'm a Bills fan. That's why we stay out of the playoffs too much drama...you don't want no drama

Merriman does a stupid dance to show up the QB and the O-line every time he makes a play.

Merriman sends Jason Taylor some "lights out" gear and some snacks to rub it in he made the playoffs and Taylor did not.

Merriman deserves some mocking at the 50.

LT is just being a sore loser (justifiable that he is a bit cranky after being used so poorly) ...

+1, sorry to say. Merriman is the last guy on that field who deserved someone standing up for him.

+1, sorry to say. Merriman is the last guy on that field who deserved someone standing up for him.

Just because LT is standing up for a jerkoff doesn't make him any less of a mensch for doing so however.

It's like backing someone off the drunk ass hole at the bar - sure he could stand a good ass-kicking but let's be adults here.