[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dear Charger Fans

bushwacked

I feel for ya....I really do. :D

I dont!! LT is a punk!! Did anyone else see him trying to start crap after the game?? What a punk!! San Diego had that game won. They beat themselves!!

AFC Championship is FINALLY in Indy!!! Go Horse!!

I dont!! LT is a punk!! Did anyone else see him trying to start crap after the game?? What a punk!! San Diego had that game won. They beat themselves!!

Wow, you are a Megan Fox. Make a decision based on one action in a game where your team gave a game away.

I think you've got it backwards. He was trying to run off the field and someone from NE was holding him back, next thing shown is him surrounded by 3 Pat's. I'd say he has a right to not want to shake hands/go to locker room - he just lost in the playoffs after an amazing season.

Well, we now know who the Colts version of Forever in Debt to Mo Lewis, All Things Bill Belichick, and Finger is going to be this week.

Lol.. U guys are quick!!

And to be honest with you, I've really never liked Tomlinson. He's like the Kobe Bryant of the NFL. Dude is the best in the league, but he couldnt hold his higher and beat his chest any harder!! Me calling him a punk is exactly what I've thought about him well before his after game tirade today. Just helps ME solidify my opinion.

And from the was I took it at the end of the game, it looked as if the Pats players were trying to congratulate him on his outstanding season. It is what it is.. No one will know what happened unless he comes out and calls someone out. Anyway, looks like there's now fans of 2 teams that will forever despise the Patriots.. Oh well.. Better luck next year LT! Maybe you'll have a team full of players who dont beat themselves. The Chargers played like they expected to win and it showed. If you dont give your opponent any respect, the outcome of the game will not be so favorable for you.. And once again, it showed.

And yes, (IMO) LT is still a punk!!

Dude is the best in the league, but he couldnt hold his higher and beat his chest any harder!!

Wow, based on this statement, I would think you've never seen LT play. He hands the ball to the ref when he scores. Also, when he broke the record, he was trying to get off the field, but, his teammates were forcing him to accept his congrats. He seemed embarassed by it all and gave all of the credit to his teammates after the game. With all the actual punks in this league, LT stands out as one of the good guys to me.

Wow, based on this statement, I would think you've never seen LT play. He hands the ball to the ref when he scores. Also, when he broke the record, he was trying to get off the field, but, his teammates were forcing him to accept his congrats. He seemed embarassed by it all and gave all of the credit to his teammates after the game. With all the actual punks in this league, LT stands out as one of the good guys to me.

And no disrespect, but we're all entitled to our own opinions.. :D

He's like the Kobe Bryant of the NFL. Dude is the best in the league, but he couldnt hold his higher and beat his chest any harder!!

You have NOTHING to base this opinion on. He's the least self-promoter in the league, at least of guys who have something to beat their chests about. Until this season, the averge, non-fantasy playing fan, didn't really know much about LT. He does very few interviews, doesn't go out and gaurantee wins like primadonna WRs in the league, and doesn't (or very rarely, for the anti-finger roll guys out there) celebrate his TDs in order to call attention to himself.

If you think LT's a punk, who isn't in the NFL??

...but stupid and ill-informed ones such as yours are also entitled to the smackdown.

And there you have it!! On the NFL network they JUST showed LT's post game press conference. His words.. "The Patriots have NO CLASS and it all starts with their head coach".. WHAT??????

And now D Sanders in on here stating the same thing!!! So no, I'm not the only one who has this opinion!

Yea Yea YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA.

Without knowing what set tomlinson off , makes no sense to call him a punk ...guiy is and has been a class act ...

Wow, you are a Megan Fox. Make a decision based on one action in a game where your team gave a game away.

Lol.. U guys are quick!!

And to be honest with you, I've really never liked Tomlinson. He's like the Kobe Bryant of the NFL. Dude is the best in the league, but he couldnt hold his higher and beat his chest any harder!! Me calling him a punk is exactly what I've thought about him well before his after game tirade today. Just helps ME solidify my opinion.

And from the was I took it at the end of the game, it looked as if the Pats players were trying to congratulate him on his outstanding season. It is what it is.. No one will know what happened unless he comes out and calls someone out. Anyway, looks like there's now fans of 2 teams that will forever despise the Patriots.. Oh well.. Better luck next year LT! Maybe you'll have a team full of players who dont beat themselves. The Chargers played like they expected to win and it showed. If you dont give your opponent any respect, the outcome of the game will not be so favorable for you.. And once again, it showed.

...but stupid and ill-informed ones such as yours are also entitled to the smackdown.

Who is this guy???? :D Megan Foxbag defined! :clap: LT is a punk?? :D Jeeezus! Toke a few and come back! :bash:

And there you have it!! On the NFL network they JUST showed LT's post game press conference. His words.. "The Patriots have NO CLASS and it all starts with their head coach".. WHAT??????

And now D Sanders in on here stating the same thing!!! So no, I'm not the only one who has this opinion!

I'm watching too. Deion is saying that LT is wrong in this instance. That is a little different than what you were saying..... :D

I agree that LT lost himself with the disappointment of this game, but, to this point, it is COMPLETELY out of character for him. I will give him a pass on this one based upon how he has handled himself up to this point in his career.

I'm watching too. Deion is saying that LT is wrong in this instance. That is a little different than what you were saying..... :D

I agree that LT lost himself with the disappointment of this game, but, to this point, it is COMPLETELY out of character for him. I will give him a pass on this one based upon how he has handled himself up to this point in his career.

Just like the pass Manning got after the Pittsburgh game last year?

Belicheck wasn't exactly showing a great deal of class during the previous playoff game.

I'm with Menudo - I see LT as innocent until proven guilty; this isn't some attention hoor like Moss, TO, or god help us Freddie Mitchell out here.

Well, Reche Caldwell was in that mix and I heard someone say, "You're better than that" to LT. It's a lousy end to the game. I would think that Caldwell might want to have a couple words with him.

I'm more likely to believe that LT is furious that Shotty didn't even use him when he'd been having success ALL DAY LONG. Stupid coaching.

The Pats were talking all game, to get into the heads of the younger Chargers, and LT probably expected them to stop at the end of the game, but instead tried to rub it in at their home turf. LT is a class act but shouldn't expect the majority of the players in the Nfl to act the same.