[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'd be sick

Sharpie

Kaeding has not exactly been "automatic" in the NFL, but a 47-yarder is within his range. He's probably the best kicker I've ever seen come out of the Big Ten.

Who was that guy that hit that 49 yarder for the Bears in OT Sunday and his first 24 this year? :D

I don't recall much of what Stoyanovich did there in the '80s. But Kaeding was certainly as good as, if not better than, any Big Ten kicker over the past 15 years.

Then there is Mike Nugent, drafted in the 2nd round :D

Sure you can. He's steering the ship. I saw it clearly and I was only watching it on TV, Marty was right there on the field.

:D

Camera angle is a tad different than eye level with 20 odd guys in between you & the play.

Regardless, it's the Charger Coaches up in the booth who are the ones to call down & let Marty know whether to challenge or not.

This is pretty much it. I couldn't half stand watching that QB, you know the best 4th qtr QB blow through that minute :D

Sure, sure.....Rivers wont be the undoing....sure :bash:

it is hard to understand how that could happen....even for a 1st year starter. live and learn.

btw, who is KC's QB of the future? Green's getting a little long in the tooth don't you think HT? have fun developing whoever you draft in the next year or two. :D

:D

Camera angle is a tad different than eye level with 20 odd guys in between you & the play.

Regardless, it's the Charger Coaches up in the booth who are the ones to call down & let Marty know whether to challenge or not.

It was a joke. Sarcasm's a tough sell around here. :D

it is hard to understand how that could happen....even for a 1st year starter. live and learn.

btw, who is KC's QB of the future? Green's getting a little long in the tooth don't you think HT? have fun developing whoever you draft in the next year or two. :D

Pay attention Newb, we drafted a QB LAST year :D I honestly hope they throw him out there to start. Theres so many players I want to go it's not even funny...and Green is one of them. This team has got to get younger.

Pay attention Newb, we drafted a QB LAST year :D I honestly hope they throw him out there to start. Theres so many players I want to go it's not even funny...and Green is one of them. This team has got to get younger.

Who else would you like to see go? Just curious, Hat Trick.