[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Marty MUST go!

McBoog

I'll bite. I read it before you posted it. I still don't know why he wasn't a bigger part of the game plan.

That tells you drive by drive..play by play what happened in the 2nd half.

Either penalties made for passing situations,or turnovers took him off the field or he was just flat out ineffective.

You can go read the recap at NFL.com and its easier to read. but it clearly shows why Tomlinson was not used more... and when he was used what went wrong... and why they were in so many passing situations.

Look at their down by down 2nd half stats and tell me where you would of used Tomlinson more.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A.J. and Marty don't get along. I'm sure that had alot to do with it.

They wanted him to come in at 1 mil, and he said no thanks.

If they win it all next year, Chargers might offer him a ton to stay and if not, another team definatley will.

If they don't, a losing team will offer him a ton to come in. Plus he will no longer have to put up with ungrateful fans, GM and media calling for his ouster after rescuing the team from the gutters and delivering them to their best record in franchise history and an AFC West crown.

It's a win-win-win situation for him.

They wanted him to come in at 1 mil, and he said no thanks.

If they win it all next year, Chargers might offer him a ton to stay and if not, another team definatley will.

If they don't, a losing team will offer him a ton to come in. Plus he will no longer have to put up with ungrateful fans, GM and media calling for his ouster after rescuing the team from the gutters and delivering them to their best record in franchise history and an AFC West crown.

It's a win-win-win situation for him.

I'm sure that's how he figured it too, except the majority of the media writers and fans in SD weren't calling for his head. A recent poll prior to the decision to keep him had 80% of fans wanting him to stay. A.J., however, has definitely been the thorn in Marty's side!

I'm sure that's how he figured it too, except the majority of the media writers and fans in SD weren't calling for his head. A recent poll prior to the decision to keep him had 80% of fans wanting him to stay. A.J., however, has definitely been the thorn in Marty's side!

Really? Reading posts from some of you Charger fans and listening to Sirius NFL Radio sounded like it was the other way around. I spent a few days defending the guy, and I'm a Raider fan, from Charger fans like Boog blaming him for the loss.

Really? Reading posts from some of you Charger fans and listening to Sirius NFL Radio sounded like it was the other way around. I spent a few days defending the guy, and I'm a Raider fan, from Charger fans like Boog blaming him for the loss.

The San Diego UT had a poll and the results shocked me! I couldn't find it for a link as I think now that the deed has been done, they have taken it down. But Doc is right! The majority (over 60% when I saw it) wanted to keep The Marty.

:D