[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colts/Pats Sig Line Bets

cdrudge

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure, now you can. However, if the Colts win (which they will), you will still be required to have both your current sig as well as the yet to be determined sig for this bet.

Just kidding. I think I've had enough medicine for now, thanks :D I'll just be a interested bystander.

I'm in. A shot at redemption.....it will be done. The Pats are going to fold like Todd Pinkston on a crossing route. Belichick my have figured out Manning, but he can't stop 'Money'. "Just get it into FG range....just get it into FG range". They should have paid the man....how fitting that he will help the Colts knock them off....once and for all. The cheap, arrogant, and pompous bastids at the top of that organization from Belichick up are going to pay this time. Troy "minimum wage" Brown won't save you from what's coming. :D

Edited by Hitman

Can I play? :bash:

:D

Just kidding. I think I've had enough medicine for now, thanks :clap: I'll just be a interested bystander.

Yeah, I only watched the last 5 minutes of each game. I'm done for now. As long as the Colts don't win, I'll be happy. Even if they do, I can't complain, they took out my team on the way there.

:D

Help us New England Pats, you're our only hope.

I'm in. Like last week, I think that the Colts are facing a superior team and should not be favored. But I think that they pull the upset again. Winning a playoff game with a run- and defense-oriented team in a snowstorm in the Friendly Confines of Foxboro is a lot easier than doing so in the Dome against a pass-oriented team and 60,000 screaming fans who absolutely hate your guts. The Colts D are the healthiest that they've been this year and are on a roll right now.

Edited by Bill Swerski

Give us your worst Foxborough, we can take it. You may have dominated us in past post seasons, but not this year.

I'll put up my sig and avatar real estate until the Super Bowl.

Ugh, there is a whole lot of "worst" associated with the city of Foxborough...

I don't think that there was ever an official wording or avatar decided either way, but there were a variety of bets.

Agreed, I don't think wording has been established yet. I'm down for sig and avatar, so long as that's what everyone one the other sides is putting up too.

Now that's what I'm f'in talking about.

Unreal. Down 21-3 I was not a happy camper, then to come back and win. Suh-weeeeet.

I live 2hrs from Indy and 3 from Chicago. They're by far the top two teams people root for in Ft. Wayne, so it's gonna be very cool to see them play for the SB.

I can say that I'm now 1-0 in avi/sig bets. That was fun.