[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colts/Pats Sig Line Bets

cdrudge

Now that's what I'm f'in talking about.

Unreal. Down 21-3 I was not a happy camper, then to come back and win. Suh-weeeeet.

I live 2hrs from Indy and 3 from Chicago. They're by far the top two teams people root for in Ft. Wayne, so it's gonna be very cool to see them play for the SB.

I can say that I'm now 1-0 in avi/sig bets. That was fun.

I couldn't have said it better. As a fellow Fort Wayner, it will be a great SB for the area.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're by far the top two teams people root for in Ft. Wayne, so it's gonna be very cool to see them play for the SB.

I couldn't have said it better. As a fellow Fort Wayner, it will be a great SB for the area.

It will be exciting to watch!

Although I am a Fort Wayne resident that does not root for either team as my favorite. :D

Well Colts fans whats the punishment going to be for our Patriot-loving friends? As for the Avatar I'm fine with any Colts-themed avatar as long as it is pro-Colts.

For the sig line, how about something like "The Colts have finally exorcised all Patriot demons and officially proven that they are the superior team over the inferior Patriots. I will be rooting for you February 4th." in a size 3 font?

How about:

I, a humbled Pats fan, do hereby acknowledge that the Colts really are a better team than the Patriots and proved so by beating us for the 3rd consecutive time, this time to advance to the Super Bowl. I also acknowledge that Manning & Dungy are far a superior player / coach combo than Brady & Belichick after the greatest clutch comeback performance in NFL history. On Super Bowl Sunday, while sitting at home in my hoodie feeling sorry for myself, I will gladly cheer on the Colt's in the Super Bowl.

Edited by Big Dogs

How about:

I, a humbled Pats fan, do hereby acknowledge that the Colts really are a better team than the Patriots and proved so by beating us for the 3rd consecutive time, this time to advance to the Super Bowl. I also acknowledge that Manning & Dungy are far a superior player / coach combo than Brady & Belichick after the greatest clutch comeback performance in NFL history. On Super Bowl Sunday, while sitting at home in my hoodie feeling sorry for myself, I will gladly cheer on the Colt's in the Super Bowl.

I like it. As for avi, I think cdrudge's looks nice.

Yep - let's go with it.

I'll agree to it as well. However it will need to be shortened due to .sig length restrictions. It also can't be in 3 point. Here is a slightly alternate wording that will work however:

Pats fans acknowledge the Colts are the better team and proved so by beating us for the 3rd consecutive time. I also acknowledge that Manning/Dungy are far superior than Brady/Belichick after the greatest clutch comeback performance in NFL history. On Super Bowl Sunday, while sitting at home in my hoodie feeling sorry, I will gladly cheer on the Colts.

I'll agree to it as well. However it will need to be shortened due to .sig length restrictions. It also can't be in 3 point. Here is a slightly alternate wording that will work however:

Pats fans acknowledge the Colts are the better team and proved so by beating us for the 3rd consecutive time. I also acknowledge that Manning/Dungy are far superior than Brady/Belichick after the greatest clutch comeback performance in NFL history. On Super Bowl Sunday, while sitting at home in my hoodie feeling sorry, I will gladly cheer on the Colts.

:D

ooppss :D .....didn't look at the sig line restrictions...... Thanks for rewording cdrudge!!! I like it!!

:D