[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sean Payton a scab?

godtomsatan

I don’t know about that. To me it looked like the calls were going the NO way on Sunday. Did any one else notice that horrible non holding call on the Bush TD? It completely changed that game.

Oh boy, here we go......

If you were talented enough and the situation arose, you can not tell me you wouldnt jump on the chance to play... I say F the players that decided to strike.

:D

Unless you are an oppressed coal miner literally arguing for your life, GO TO WORK!! A teacher striking because they are being asked to pay 5% of their health insurance costs rather than the 1.5% they currently pay, while the market has most folks paying at least 20%? And you strike in the midst of kids' school years, wiping out classes, proms, playoffs, etc?? BAH!! Strikes aren't about survival anymore ... Unions aren't about making America stronger. Perspective has been lost ...

Soooooo, if people getting paid gobs of money compared to the average American worker to PLAY A GAME hate their situation soooo much they are willing to quit on their team and their fans, I think it's fine for other folks to say WOW is that situation better than mine and I'd HAPPILY take it under those conditions.

I don’t know about that. To me it looked like the calls were going the NO way on Sunday. Did any one else notice that horrible non holding call on the Bush TD? It completely changed that game.

I guess you didn't notice the ridiculous 15 yd face mask penalty early in the game nor the non-replay on the touchdown at the half. [spitshookout]