[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The watch is over

PantherDave

This will drive me nut's now, but the crumb I've gotten from the Charlotte area had Mike McCoy taking over as OC, and Hurney going after Alex Gibbs for the O line issues. Time will tell-but finally some news..some action.

never mind wrong mike but they are considering Fassell also.

Edited by SLAYER

Well, now we see if Keyshaun will pack his bags and go as well. He basically said he'd have to evalute and see who is brought in as OC. I still believe it will be McCoy, who will keep the same blueprint as a Henning protege but has some more modern-upscaled revisions. That being said, Fox has to play the best players at their respected positions, for if he has one flaw, that is it-to loyal.

I have not seen or heard any rumors about Fassel, however, Fox was his DC while they were in NY with the G Men, so I would not discount that by any means.

Keyshawn has backed off a little since the firing. don't know how to do links and all but go to rotoworld.com NFL- player news.

Keyshawn has backed off a little since the firing. don't know how to do links and all but go to rotoworld.com NFL- player news.

I hit roto every now and then, but the crumb about Fassel may be to take over as QB coach once McCoy takes the reigns at OC. Jake could use someone like Fassel who is great at the mechanics, and Jake's were clearly off this season. I would not be surprised by this either-McCoy as OC and Fassel as QB coach.

Links are done by clicking to the right of the A in the menu above. The globe icon.

Click it, enter the web address, click OK.

In next window enter the link title and click OK.

Keyshawn says he's staying.

Edited by Randall