[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Heeeeeere we go again

msaint

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a pro football fan, I have a lot of respect for the Patriots. But I think that this guy pretty much sums up how everybody west of Pennsylvania feels... :D

yeah, let's hope a more exciting team west of PA like the bears makes it.

actually, truth be told, if the pats can't make it, i think a colts-saints SB would be absolutely tremendous. so many great storylines: peyton trying ot win the big one and get the monkeyy off his back a la stave young; post-katrina saints, which can't get beatenn into the ground far as i'm concerned.

actually, truth be told, if the pats can't make it, i think a colts-saints SB would be absolutely tremendous. so many great storylines: peyton trying ot win the big one and get the monkeyy off his back a la stave young; post-katrina saints, which can't get beatenn into the ground far as i'm concerned.

Yeah, I can see the ESPN headline now- Super Bowl XLI: Peyton The Multi-Millionaire vs. The Poor Hurricane Katrina Victims :D

:D

:D Aren't you a writer ???

:D

Brady is SOOOOOOO awesome that ESPN is slobbering on him about how he is dating Gisele. :bash: This is a story that needs to be on ESPN :D For some reason I think the only reason it's there is so all the NE gheys can stop wondering if they will land a date with Brady. :doh:

Did you see the new name ESPN came up with for Tom and Gisele :D

GISOM :clap: now that is funny :tup:

His team won and he is still complaining? Jebus. I thought the phanton hold against Ogden and the Ed Reed interception/lateral that drew the early whistle bit the Ravens in the butt.

I'm not getting into this crap anymore. Total waste of time.

But, Big Red, FYI, whoever it was that Reed pitched it to, I think it was McAllister, he was standing with both feet out of bounds when the INT occurred. I don't think he can come back in and receive the pitch. The play would have been dead, and there would have been a penalty.

But, Big Red, FYI, whoever it was that Reed pitched it to, I think it was McAllister, he was standing with both feet out of bounds when the INT occurred. I don't think he can come back in and receive the pitch. The play would have been dead, and there would have been a penalty.

I recorded the game, but haven't been able to force myself to watch it yet. I'll double check. I'm not pulling a Holmgren about it, so don't worry. I believe McNair threw it right back to the Colts, so we didn't take advantage of the opportunity.