[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Saints/Bears

SLAYER

OK - multiple bets are sprining up. Slayer posted first, so he and I are ont the hook to each other for control of sig and avi until the Pro Bowl is completed. This won't prevent him from taking up Darin's bet, etc.

All who want in on this one post a reply to this post, and you're locked.

As the first Bears fan who stepped up, I call first draft authoring of the sig which will reflect little animosity towards the Saints, because of all other teams in the league Bears fans are very fond of Nawlins: Da Coach and SBXX being won there for starters. Also, Walter Payton taught sportsmanship so there won't be some tacky sig coming Saints fans way in the event they lose. In short: we're both fans who deserve this game and deserve this win. This ain't Cowboys/Eagles.

I'm in. :D

We're heading into the city tonight so i won't be online till late to see any details. I'd also be up for a food or beverage bet instead.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK - multiple bets are sprining up. Slayer posted first, so he and I are ont the hook to each other for control of sig and avi until the Pro Bowl is completed. This won't prevent him from taking up Darin's bet, etc.

All who want in on this one post a reply to this post, and you're locked.

As the first Bears fan who stepped up, I call first draft authoring of the sig which will reflect little animosity towards the Saints, because of all other teams in the league Bears fans are very fond of Nawlins: Da Coach and SBXX being won there for starters. Also, Walter Payton taught sportsmanship so there won't be some tacky sig coming Saints fans way in the event they lose. In short: we're both fans who deserve this game and deserve this win. This ain't Cowboys/Eagles.

:D

I'm in for a sixer with Crispy & Darin, I'll bow to Slayer for the sig but will gladly accept whatever you come up with if the Bears win. Anybody who wants to speak up for my avy just lemme know.

On a side note, I've heard that droves of our fans are going up to see the game. So Bears fans be expecting to hear a lot of Who Dat tomorrow! :D

Sig and Avi for me. Thats really all I have the energy for right now!

Go Saints!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As of now:

Saints:

Slayer-avi & sig

Rajn-avi & sig

Neilfish2-avi & sig

Tbimm-avi & sig

Bears:

Popeflick-avi & sig

Whitemonkey-avi & sig

Rhippens-avi & sig

Cunninglinquist- avi & sig

Ursa-avi & sig

Urlacherisgod-avi & sig

Ralphfurley- avi & sig

these bets hold until the Pro Bowl

If Saints win we will use Rajn's avi per request from last week

if you still want in sign on.

Dam I wish Buddy D was here for this.

Edited by SLAYER

OK, I'll risk the avi too, since everyone else is. I've never had a different one and after today's game, I still won't have. :D

:D

For that reason alone the Saints should win today. wouldn't you love to see ursa with a dome and faith :bash:

For that reason alone the Saints should win today. wouldn't you love to see ursa with a dome and faith :D

no not really

I would like to say good luck but I would be lying.. Hopefully we get a real entertaining game, and who ever wins will not have many injuries so the NFC will have a healthy shot to win the big one and steal it from the AFC.

Go bears!

And if they lose ill pull for the saints.

So recap. This week bad luck, next week good luck if you over came back luck this week. :D

Glad to see we rattled out some people here.

Ursa - My Payton avi is on the chopping block. I have faith. As much as I hate to say it: Go Rex Grossman! Regardless of the game, we get 4 quarters of him (more if necessary) as there's no going to Griese now.

Cedric Benson and Alex Brown are the stars of the show today. That's my prediction.

Glad to see we rattled out some people here.

Ursa - My Payton avi is on the chopping block. I have faith. As much as I hate to say it: Go Rex Grossman! Regardless of the game, we get 4 quarters of him (more if necessary) as there's no going to Griese now.

Cedric Benson and Alex Brown are the stars of the show today. That's my prediction.

Hester is due and the D is gonna show up today!

:D why not, whats the terms? We have some great choices here...not that ill be sending any :D

:bash:

a six or two of the choice of the winner. if you have fat tire that gets my vote if not list the choices.

As of now:

Saints:

Slayer-avi & sig

Rajn-avi & sig

Neilfish2-avi & sig

Tbimm-avi & sig

Bears:

Popeflick-avi & sig

Whitemonkey-avi & sig

Rhippens-avi & sig

Cunninglinquist- avi & sig

Ursa-avi & sig

Urlacherisgod-avi & sig

Ralphfurley- avi & sig

these bets hold until the Pro Bowl

If Saints win we will use Rajn's avi per request from last week

if you still want in sign on.

Dam I wish Buddy D was here for this.

OK the final count is in this is it. polls closed.

It's time :D