[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What's going on at USC?

Rockerbraves

Coffeeman maybe you can enlighten us. I'm hearing that Pete might actually be seriously considering taking a NFL coaching position for the same reason why Parcell stays with the Cowboys. :D

Sorry, I'm not tied into the inside grapevine here - just public speculation, like you. I do know Pete and all his coaches are busy recruiting like crazy. If we see a lot of top recruits committing elsewhere at the last minute, that would tell me something is going on with him....

Sorry, I'm not tied into the inside grapevine here - just public speculation, like you. I do know Pete and all his coaches are busy recruiting like crazy. If we see a lot of top recruits committing elsewhere at the last minute, that would tell me something is going on with him....

Would imagine the news that the Chargers are not changing coaches might stop some of that speculation at least for this year.

OK Rocker, I've heard more rumors that 'dual OCs' Steve Sarkisian and Lane Kiffin may both be considering the Raiders gig. That is, at the tender age of 32, Sark could get the HC job and bring Kiffin (31 y.o.) in as his OC. Apparently, Alzheimers Al liked Sark when he had a short stint there as QB coach.

If it happens, those dudes would be younger than many of their players. And I'll wish them a ton of luck, cuz they'll need it.

And of course, Pete will have to rebuild his USC staff, AGAIN. Crap........

My sources :bash: are saying Pete is involved in a fairly nasty divorce that could get pretty ugly financially and Coach Pete might be looking for a raise. Obviously the Chargers might have been willing to pay him whaterver it takes type money. That seems to have been put to rest except I do find it interesting that Shotty didn't want an extension. :D:D

My sources :bash: are saying Pete is involved in a fairly nasty divorce that could get pretty ugly financially and Coach Pete might be looking for a raise. Obviously the Chargers might have been willing to pay him whaterver it takes type money. That seems to have been put to rest except I do find it interesting that Shotty didn't want an extension. :D:D

What divorce?? Scooped again by a SEC guy. Damn....

:D Not sure if it's just a rumor, but that's what my sources :D are telling me.

Your source, who is that, the white trash hoe with the F8ck Da Eagles t-shirt. You have got to be the biggest idiot this site has ever seen. I look forward to punking you every time you open your mouth. Because just like holding in the NFL, it happens on every play, they just need someone to bring it to every ones attention.

Your source, who is that, the white trash hoe with the F8ck Da Eagles t-shirt. You have got to be the biggest idiot this site has ever seen. I look forward to punking you every time you open your mouth. Because just like holding in the NFL, it happens on every play, they just need someone to bring it to every ones attention.

Have to admit I admire someone who continues to get off the canvas after being knocked silly so many times. I'm figuring you're either mentally challenged or still hurting from the taunting you received after Lil Boise State embarrassed your Sooners. So for now I'll give you one of my LT passes that entitles you to being a sorry LOSER till next season. :D

Have to admit I admire someone who continues to get off the canvas after being knocked silly so many times. I'm figuring you're either mentally challenged or still hurting from the taunting you received after Lil Boise State embarrassed your Sooners. So for now I'll give you one of my LT passes that entitles you to being a sorry LOSER till next season. :D

I hardly think losing by 1 pt in OT to the only undefeated team in the country in a BCS game is embarassing. If you do, then you are a bigger idiot than even I thought you were.

I hardly think losing by 1 pt in OT to the only undefeated team in the country in a BCS game is embarassing. If you do, then you are a bigger idiot than even I thought you were.

That game was a classic. I really thought Oklahoma was going to win by 2-3 touchdowns. Boise State showed it belonged in a BCS game. They demonstrated that they had great athletes, great coaching, and an overwhelming desire to win. They also executed the coaches' game plan brilliantly.

That game was a classic. I really thought Oklahoma was going to win by 2-3 touchdowns. Boise State showed it belonged in a BCS game. They demonstrated that they had great athletes, great coaching, and an overwhelming desire to win. They also executed the coaches' game plan brilliantly.

As painful as this sounds. The 2 greatest college games I have ever seen

1. Texas beating SC in last yrs NC game

2. Boise St winning the 07 Fiesta Bowl.

As a Sooner fan, that sucks. But it is what it is.

As painful as this sounds. The 2 greatest college games I have ever seen

1. Texas beating SC in last yrs NC game

2. Boise St winning the 07 Fiesta Bowl.

As a Sooner fan, that sucks. But it is what it is.

ever? :D guess im a little biased but 71 neb/ou :D