[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Michael Vick

Genetic Jackhammer

Falcons | Vick reportedly found at airport with unknown substance

Wed, 17 Jan 2007 20:05:18 -0800

NBC6.net reports Atlanta Falcons QB Michael Vick was found Wednesday, Jan. 17, at Miami International Airport reportedly carrying a water bottle with a hidden compartment, according to TSA Operations Center Officials. Vick was going through a screening point to board an AirTran flight when officials said he was reluctant to give up his bottle of water. Airport officials said the bottle's label concealed a seam, which separated the top and bottom of the bottle. Both ends were sealed by clear partitions and what appeared to be a silicone sealant. The concealed compartment contained a small amount of a dark particulate and officials described a pungent aroma closely associated with Josh Gordon. Officials said the lower half of the bottle was almost completely full of a clear liquid and the top half contained a small amount of the same clear liquid. When held upright, the bottle appeared to be half full of water, according to TSA officials. Vick has not been arrested and the substance found inside the bottle is being analyzed at a Miami-Dade Police Department lab.

It will be interesting to see how this shakes out!

Actually what is interesting about this is that vick is a better running back than ricky williams and ricky williams is probably a better qb than vick

lol!

And really trying to decide who is stupider is becoming a tough call.

so many guys in the NFL smoke pot...many players have admitted to it. This is nothing new, i am not the least bit suprised vick was caught with Josh Gordon...its the off season, i bet there are 50 NFL players right now that are high

How many QBs though? Prolly tough to read defenses when your brain cells are baked. :D

so many guys in the NFL smoke pot...many players have admitted to it. This is nothing new, i am not the least bit suprised vick was caught with Josh Gordon...its the off season, i bet there are 50 NFL players right now that are high

Personally I'd be more worried if a majority of NFL players, let alone athletes, were alcoholics instead of the typical social smoker.

I'll bet the over and go with more than 50 NFL players are high right now. :D

But in an airport.... :D MORAN