[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vick caught with trick water bottle

rajncajn

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ray Lewis - Eyewitness to a murder, refused to tetify as to who the murderers were ~ convicted for obstruction of justice.

Leonard Little - DUI ~ vehicular homicide.

Rae Carruth - Murder.

Bong Morris - Possesion with intent to distribute.

Need me to go on?

Doesn't mean that he isn't a bad role model as well, just shows that there are some others that are worse.

So, is this a violation of the league's substance abuse policy? I would imagine that it is. What kind of penalty do you think that clear lack of judgment will bring with it from the NFL? :D

I'd imagine a test will be in short order for Mr. Vick-what a tool.

Just read this over at Roto, and when a ship really starts to sink there is nothing that can be done. Take his precedence over running than passng, still getting his chops busted over the whole Ron Mexico debacle(AND RIGHTFULLY SO), the flipping off of the crowd, the coach under bus debate...and now Josh Gordon ala Josh Gordon smoker and blatent obvious attempt to decieve said Josh Gordon while traveling the airways. It's still awhile before training camp and such, could we be seeing the beginning and rise of the Matt ScHaub era and the decline and fall of Mike Vick :D I could see Vick as a Raider-then again that may be a conditioned rsponse now for the team for the bad boy's.

I think we've been seeing the rise of the Schaub era for awhile now.

Ray Lewis - Eyewitness to a murder, refused to tetify as to who the murderers were ~ convicted for obstruction of justice.

Rae Carruth - Murder.

Need me to go on?

So.....just how bad are those photos that Vick has of you?

Time to call Jackie Childs.

They retrieved the bottle from a trash can/recycle bin after Vick left the checkpoint. :D

This has "someone must have switched the tainted bottle with my clean bottle" written all over it.

That's exactly what I was thinking too. Not that that's what happened, but that's what he'll claim. :D

If he really tried to sneak the Josh Gordon..... :D. Can't these guys wait to smoke Josh Gordon when they retire in 10 years.

Or at least wait until you land to buy some more. What kind of an idiot brings drugs onto planes these days... especially in a water bottle that TSA doesn't allow to go through security anymore? And, geez, if they want to confiscate it, just give up the bottle and don't give them a reason to be suspicious.

Rae Carruth - Murder.

Need me to go on?

How many pounds of Josh Gordon was Nate Newton caught trying to distribute??

What's the problem here...like most QB's, Vick is just unable to THROW IT AWAY!

Edited by The Wolf

Or at least wait until you land to buy some more. What kind of an idiot brings drugs onto planes these days... especially in a water bottle that TSA doesn't allow to go through security anymore? And, geez, if they want to confiscate it, just give up the bottle and don't give them a reason to be suspicious.

Exactly, he's Michael freaking Vick, does he even have to buy his own Josh Gordon? Toss what you don't use, board the plane and have one of your boys score some more when you land. Suffering succotash!?

I heard he was trying to pass the bottle off but was confused by the defensive alignment at the airport, missed his check downs and decided to keep the bottle and try for the open lane.

Then when he was in the clear, he knocked the bottle off his knee and it fumbled to the floor. That's when the cops got involved.

so who's he gonna blame this one on.. the coaches? the recievers?? :D

Ricky Williams.

Vick rides AirTran!?! :D

This is a great question. Christ. I used to fly Air Tran when I went home, but I raised my standards. I'll spring for the extra $40 not to fly that crappy cheapo airline through Chicago Midway anymore.