[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fox Apologizes for F-Word on a T-Shirt

Rockerbraves

The big media news of the weekend was the inexplicable decision of the FOX folks to show a replay -- a replay, for crying out loud -- of a crowd reaction featuring a prime piece of FEMA trailer trash with poofed hair from the '80s, pierced navel from the '90s, and tacky T-shirt message from the '70s shouting "F--K DA EAGLES."
:D From another site...cracked me up.

Billay had better never let his future kids out of the house...especially if they plan to go to school.

Some acutally think a mult-million dollar funded federal agency is justified so Johnhy doesn't see the F-word for 2 seconds on national TV. :D

Edited by bushwacked

Your former philosophical brethren are wacked enough they acutally think a mult-million dollar funded federal agency is justified so Johnhy doesn't see the F-word for 2 seconds on national TV. :D

I don't think that anybody here is advocating that federal funding should be spent in this way. I'd prefer that viewers threaten to boycott the network and/or their advertisers.

I don't think that anybody here is advocating that federal funding should be spent...

20% of the complaints lodged with the FCC in 2003 were filed by or through PTC; and discounting Janet Jackson related complaints, 99.8% are made by or through PTC. As a result there is some concern that a single-issue activist group is exerting undue influence on the process of media regulation in the US.

Typical big govt squishy Republicans.

Typical big govt squishy Republicans.

Since when do you need to go through a federally-funded agency to boycott a company? :D

LOL at the "big-government Republican" statement. They should be more like the "small-government Democrats." :D

Edited by Bill Swerski

Shhh... everyone pay attention. I think Bill Swerski might have an opinion he wants to tell everyone about.

He was for the Parents Television Council before he was against it and will boycott watching the Chicago game. :D

Edited by bushwacked

I'm more of an as$ man myself. While a size C could be considered perfect, there's nothing wrong with slightly smaller if she's got a HOT booty to go with it. Maybe it's just a coincidence, but if I'm not mistaken a lot of women with X-Large twoobs tend to fill out with the rest of their body to match the oh-so-big fun bags.

But if they've got a nice a$s, you can usually expect the rest of the body to be proportionate and well balanced.

Just look at her ankles. If she has thin ankles she will never get fat. If she has slightly larger ankles and is thin, she has the tendancy to get a little thicker. Just an FYI.

Just look at her ankles. If she has thin ankles she will never get fat. If she has slightly larger ankles and is thin, she has the tendancy to get a little thicker. Just an FYI.

That's funny because that is exactly how we measured "fat potential" in my single days. The ankles tell the whole story.

He was for the Parents Television Council before he was against it and will boycott watching the Chicago game. :D

Nah, I don't support big government. And I don't think that this incident is the worst thing in the world, but part of a larger problem.

Edited by Bill Swerski

Nah, I don't support big government. And I don't think that this incident is the worst thing in the world, but part of a larger problem.

I recall swinging into a Taco Bell and some biker guy was wearing a "f*ck you, you f*cking f*ck" t-shirt.

Now, I express this sentiment on a daily, sometimes hourly basis, and that shirt is fine at Sturgis or wherever biker guys go to prove their manhood - but people bring their kids into Taco Bell, it's like "c'mon, dude."

I think Fox was focused more on the whole "reaction" shot of her face and by the time they noticed the shirt, it was too late to do much besides say "oh, crap". Then again, I wasn't in the truck, so I might be completely wrong.

How do you know she's classless?

Bleach blonde hair, f-bomb clearly printed on a t-shirt, 98% probability she's some sort of coonass....

...well, ya don't have to be Matlock to figure this one out. :D

Bleach blonde hair, f-bomb clearly printed on a t-shirt, 98% probability she's some sort of coonass....

...well, ya don't have to be Matlock to figure this one out. :D

As long as you don't limit it to the "F*ck the Eagles" sentiment, I'm fine with the conclusion she's a classless coonass.

While I wouldn't wear a T-shirt with that language on it, if I had a nickle for every time I thought "F*ck the Eagles" I wouldn't be working the drive-thru tomorrow morning.