[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What's a tougher task for the Patriots?

I agree Manning is better than Rivers but the Pats secondary has a history of coming up big against Indy in the playoffs.

Harrison was the leading tackler in 2004 and also had a pick. In 2003 he was second in tackles with a pick and forced fumble.

If he is not in the lineup he will be sorely missed.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harrison was the leading tackler in 2004 and also had a pick. In 2003 he was second in tackles with a pick and forced fumble.

If he is not in the lineup he will be sorely missed.

He participated in stretching exercises yesterday, but is listed as doubtful. The NFL Network reported last night that he won't play on Sunday.

Ryan Diem, Ryan Lilja, Cato June, and Nick Harper are all listed as questionable, but I haven't heard anything about them being game-time decisions or not playing. Dungy seems to be listing everybody as either questionable or out (Sanders has been questionable for the past 2 1/2 weeks), so take that for what it's worth.

Hey All Things,

Colts are no where near as good as those Chargers. I love how everyone says the Patriots got lucky but that how they win all the time. You think after 6 years of dominating the league, you would realize that lucky doesn't run that long.

Patriots win this game 24-14.

Ugly :D Tuna

Edited by uglytuna

Hey All Things,

Colts are no where near as good as those Chargers. I love how everyone says the Patriots got lucky but that how they win all the time. You think after 6 years of dominating the league, you would realize that lucky doesn't run that long.

Patriots win this game 24-14.

Ugly :D Tuna

So, the Patriots are going for their 7th Super Bowl win in a row...... :D

A first grade teacher explains to her class that she is a New England Patriots fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they are Pats fans, too. Not really knowing what a Pats fan was, but wanting to be liked by their teacher, their hands flew into the air.

There is, however, one exception. Susie has not gone along with the crowd. The teacher asks her why she has decided to be different. "Because I'm not a Patriots fan" she reports.

"Then," asks the teacher, "what are you?"

"I'm a Indianapolis Colts fan," boasts the little girl. The teacher asks Susie why she is a Colts fan. "Well, my Dad and Mom are Colts fans, so I'm a Colts fan, too" she responds.

"That's no reason," the teacher says. "What if your mom was a moron, and your dad was an idiot. What would you be then?"

Susie smiles and says, "Then I'd be a New England Patriots fan like Ugly Tuna."

...GO COLTS!!! :D:D:bash:

Edited by Big Dogs