[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Former Ark QB Mustain to OU

Sgt. Ryan

something tells me their little razorback gimmicks aren't gonna fool anyone in the SEC next year.

watchyou takin bout? gimmicks? they run direct snaps to McFadden, not a gimmick where I come from. Read a story on Mustain - they had his HS coach as the OC - then demoted him or something. That team would have been incredible with a decent passing attack to support McFadden and the other stud RB

watchyou takin bout? gimmicks? they run direct snaps to McFadden, not a gimmick where I come from. Read a story on Mustain - they had his HS coach as the OC - then demoted him or something. That team would have been incredible with a decent passing attack to support McFadden and the other stud RB

You may want to read a story on Mustain yourself. dude is a complete stud and Ark hired his HS HC as OC. just to get him. But Nutt didnt want to run the spread offense, so Mustain was relegated to Ben Roeth duties and the OC didnt think that showed off his talent, so he left for Tulsa, and when he did Mustain decided to trasnfer as well as 2 other highly toutes Freshman, one a WR already transferred to SC.

By chance were you at the American Idol that aired last night. Ive never seen so many ugly Mofo's in my life, than the ones that represented Seattle. You had to be one of those goofy ugly Mofo's. D@mn and those woman, look like they are fed more than livestock in Texas.

You may want to read a story on Mustain yourself. dude is a complete stud and Ark hired his HS HC as OC. just to get him. But Nutt didnt want to run the spread offense, so Mustain was relegated to Ben Roeth duties and the OC didnt think that showed off his talent, so he left for Tulsa, and when he did Mustain decided to trasnfer as well as 2 other highly toutes Freshman, one a WR already transferred to SC.

By chance were you at the American Idol that aired last night. Ive never seen so many ugly Mofo's in my life, than the ones that represented Seattle. You had to be one of those goofy ugly Mofo's. D@mn and those woman, look like they are fed more than livestock in Texas.

I did read the story - just forgot the specifics- yeah any talented QB is wasted at Ark and Nutt, especially with those 2 stud TB's - he needs to get his ass out west.

I agree on Sea chicks- why do you think I went to UA.... chicks in Seattle are good, not great, I mean it is a big, metropoilan city - Texas has Sea beat hands down- no argument here. One thing on Sea though- the hotties are educated and don't go for that AI sh1t - that Jerry Springer chit is more in line with southern hicks. Plus, Seattle's talented musicians are already famous, in a band or on the road. Leave the Clay Aikens, and all dat chit to the south - we don't lpay that stuff

That you watch American Idol say's everything I need to know about you.

The gayness meter went way up :D

That you watch American Idol say's everything I need to know about you.

The gayness meter went way up :D

You must not be married then.

When the wife wants to watch a program, when football is not on, the wife watches the program.

BTW, Ive been compared to Simon many times as speaking my mind even when I should not have. But oh f'n well.

Second only to Reggie McNeal, supposedly as good if not better than Vince Young. I think we all saw how that turned out.

Paul Thompson (Texan) was supposed to be better than that tattooed mormon as well. What does that mean about Mustain?

Nothing

I watched a lot of mustain this year including one game in person and he blows. He is a typical overhyped Arkansas hs player. He had 4 D-1 wideouts to throw to in hs.

I hope you guys get him so you will stay mack's bitches.

Paul Thompson (Texan) was supposed to be better than that tattooed mormon as well. What does that mean about Mustain?

Nothing

I watched a lot of mustain this year including one game in person and he blows. He is a typical overhyped Arkansas hs player. He had 4 D-1 wideouts to throw to in hs.

I hope you guys get him so you will stay mack's bitches.

Even with Thompson, A@M is still Stoops b*tch. :D

Just saw this thread. I live in Nw Ark and am all too familiar with this situation. I'm sure both Mustain and his coach, Gus Malzahn, were promised all kinds of things if they came to Ark, including being able to run the spread/no huddle offense. The problem is that Mustain was totally overmatched in the SEC and we also had the Heisman runner up at tailback, along with another back who gained about 1300 yards.

The only team that came close to stopping this "antiquated" attack was Ole Miss, and we stomped them anyway. Mustain was 8-0 as a starter becasue of the running game and defense, not anythig he did. That begin said, you can see how many programs want him. I think his options at this point are Texas Tech and El Paso. Good luck with that. The problem is that now the program appears to be just a junior high bs operation, and the real problem is that it may actually be. But I will tell you one thing, I would be suprised if any SEC team has an easy time stopping our offense next year regardless.

Just saw this thread. I live in Nw Ark and am all too familiar with this situation. I'm sure both Mustain and his coach, Gus Malzahn, were promised all kinds of things if they came to Ark, including being able to run the spread/no huddle offense. The problem is that Mustain was totally overmatched in the SEC and we also had the Heisman runner up at tailback, along with another back who gained about 1300 yards.

The only team that came close to stopping this "antiquated" attack was Ole Miss, and we stomped them anyway. Mustain was 8-0 as a starter becasue of the running game and defense, not anythig he did. That begin said, you can see how many programs want him. I think his options at this point are Texas Tech and El Paso. Good luck with that. The problem is that now the program appears to be just a junior high bs operation, and the real problem is that it may actually be. But I will tell you one thing, I would be suprised if any SEC team has an easy time stopping our offense next year regardless.

One thing that hasn't been said at all here, is that the kid is just a freshman. I mean obviously he has some good raw talent, he just needs to mature. He'll do alright wherever he ends up.

"The only team that came close to stopping this "antiquated" attack was Ole Miss, and we stomped them anyway."

Cough, Auburn, cough, Bama, cough, Wisconsin, cough, USC, cough, Vandy.

Those are the some that came to mind.

"The only team that came close to stopping this "antiquated" attack was Ole Miss, and we stomped them anyway."

Cough, Auburn, cough, Bama, cough, Wisconsin, cough, USC, cough, Vandy.

Those are the some that came to mind.

Vandy game - 39 rushes, 170 yards

Bama game - 31 rushes, 172 yards

Auburn game - 45 rushes, 279 yards

Wisconsin game - 33 rushes, 242 yards

USC game - Point taken, but McFadden was still hurt.

And had Alabama's backup place kicker not missed three kicks (one late in the 4th qtr and another in OT), the Tide would have won.

If the yards do not equal point production the offense has been neutralized, otherwise Hawaii would have won the mnc.