[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Saints are coming

SLAYER

If I wasn't a complete computer idiot you would have the song with it but by now it's probably is ringing in your head anyway.

A fair number of fans are coming to support their Saints in the frozen land of Chicago. The problem: they cannot get tickets, but they will be tailgating and flooding your bars to watch the game and giving you some of that good southern money.

Just remember be nice, it's a game and our fans are just as much homers as you are. Last week I introduced four Eagle fans to the wonders of Molly's before the game, even bought them a round of drinks before I started talking shiat to them. :D

So remember buy us some drinks before you talk shiat.

So when you see the Black & Gold parading in your streets this weekend tell them hi and good luck.

Fluck the weather because unless it's a snowstorm, windstorm or lower than 20 and icy it won't matter both teams play in it. It will come down to exacution and mistake free football. The Saint will attack the middle of the Tampa 2 with passes, trying occasionally for the deep ball. Bush will catch a few in the flat and test the outside. won't see a lot of Duece until the second half, especially if we have the lead(which we will).

The first half the Saints will try to make it a shootout, knowing that the Bears cannot keep up with them in shootout. When they get the lead in the second half they will pound it with Duece and try to spring Bush on the outside. The Bears will get a long pass TD, maybe two. I think the Saints hold the Bears return game to no TD's. I also think that Rexy will throw 1-2 int.(if the Saints can catch it).

Prediction: Saints 31 Bears 20

Good luck to both teams it will be a good game.

PS for those interested you are all invited to a party in NO sun around 6pm cst.