[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's interesting to see the difference

Caveman_Nick

I won't get into specifics of the predictions, because if you want to know you should go to thehuddle.com home page and read. Membership is a Good Thing.

The weekly prognosticators are DMD and Bob Cunningham (not sure if Bob has a board handle). In the 2 games they had opposite picks for each.

Now, both claim to use statistical data and trends to make their picks. Coming up with different picks tells me that these are 2 games that are difficult to pick using that criteria.

I am going out on a limb here and agreeing 100% with one of them. If you have access to the home page, you probably know which one :D

Go Pats!

:D

SI.com picks in favor of the Colts 5-2 and in favor of the Saints 5-2.

Sportsline.com picks in favor of the Colts 5-1 and in favor of the Bears 4-2

ESPN.com picks in favor of the Colts 6-2 and in favor of the Saints 8-0 ( :D ). ESPN.com also has a computer pick the game, the ACCUSCORE game forecast, which picks the Patriots and the Bears to win.

EDIT: for the math...

Colts 16-5 (16-6 with the computer)

Saints 15-6 (15-7 with the computer)

Edited by Caveman_Nick

The weekly prognosticators are DMD and Bob Cunningham (not sure if Bob has a board handle).

i'm about 95% sure bob is ratsass from the messageboard and gamblers anonymous thread. he been without power for sometime now. hang on bob, hopefully help is on the way. or get the hell out of where you are at and come to vegas for the games. i'll put you up and feed you and if the bears win, the titty bar cover charge and drinks are on me. please pay for your own lapdances though.

i'm about 95% sure bob is ratsass from the messageboard and gamblers anonymous thread. he been without power for sometime now. hang on bob, hopefully help is on the way. or get the hell out of where you are at and come to vegas for the games. i'll put you up and feed you and if the bears win, the titty bar cover charge and drinks are on me. please pay for your own lapdances though.

Ratsass is Kevin Rateree.

How many fools actually picked the Chargers last week?

Ugly :D Tuna

SI.com does not have a link to last week's picks.

Sportsline.com picked in favor of the Patriots 4-2

ESPN.com picked in favor of the Chargers 7-1, and the computer agreed with them

Chargers 9-5 (10-5 with the computer)

Edited by Caveman_Nick