[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Dolphins new head coach . . .

Fantasy Jesus

Being reported on numerous Dolphin message boards that the Dolphins have decided on Cam Cameron as HC. Contract details are currently being worked out. Capers will stay as DC and sign for 8 million.

I'll get a link soon.

I just hope this means the end of Mike Mularkey in Miami. I was excited when they hired Saban and that turned out to be a disaster, so I don't know how I feel about Cameron.

It's good that they brought in an offensive minded coach. He'll be reunited with Husdon Houck and (gasp) Cleo Lemon. Everything I've heard is that Cameron is a Norv Turner clone so I guess that means good things for Ronnie Brown, provided Ricky doesn't come back.

Link from Rotoworld:

"The Dolphins have decided on Chargers offensive coordinator Cam Cameron as their next coach, but still need to work out the contract details.

The Miami Herald reports that details are being worked out Friday while Cameron visits with the team again. Known for his efficient offenses in San Diego, Cameron's hire would be great news for Ronnie Brown. He knows how to use versatile running backs.

Source: Miami Herald"

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpag...ort=NFL&id=1314

Edited by Fantasy Jesus

yeah, Saban's legacy there will be tough to top. :D

Jimmy Johnson and Saban wre big name hires, this time they went with a coordinator and it may work out better for them.

ESPN has said he was offered the job, but he hasn't accepted yet.

The hire does nothing for me. Tough to follow a hire like Sabin.

I agree; it'll be tough to top Saban's 15-17 record, or his money-grubbing exit to Tuscaloosa.

Cameron sure as heck doesn't impress with his 18-37 record at Indiana, but on the plus side he never lost a bowl game. :D