[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Make this deal?

Kinda new to IDP leagues, this past year was my first and took 2nd place in 16 team league(thanks to LJ/LT2)

Anywho, was offered this: I get 1.11/Chambers/Ray Lewis/DJWilliams. I give CJohnson/WSmith.

Currentyl I got 1.08, Driver, Harrison, MaClayton, CJ as my main WR's, WSmith, RMathis, Abraham as my DL, Gold, Porter, Fujita, DEdwards, Brooking, DSmith as my LB's.

Any comments are appreciated!

Thanks

Breaking it down

CJ- Top 3 WR, doesn't kill you at WR as you still have Marvin, Driver and upside Ma. Clayton

W. Smith good DL, may leave you a little thin, assuming you start 2?

Get

1.11- nice to have a second

Ray Lewis- Stud LB, how many good years left but better than what you have, assuming you start 3?

Chambers- should break-out any year now :D

DJ Williams- bye week filler

You lose CJ but get Chambers and still have 4 good WRs

Upgrade at LB

Plus a 1st rd pick.

I would try to swap DJ for one of his DL and do it. I think you have enough other options at WR to offset the loss of CJ and gain of Ray.

• 2 weeks later...

i agree. You have a very, very strong team and the loss of CJ will not hurt that much at all. I have realized that IDP players are the key to a good Dynasty team. Ray lewis would solidify your defense a ton, DJ might turn out to be a very nice addition if Denver's new Defensive Coordinator uses him like the right way, first round pick speaks for itself, and Cam Cameron will make the dolphins an Offensive power, which will only help Chambers.

Personally, I deal Harrison, and not CJ, and Abraham and not Will Smith, and wouldnt want any part of Dj Williams. So Id counter with this

Harrison, and Abraham

for

Chambers, 1.11 and Ray Ray.

Your team needs some youth, and Abraham can literally affectionate you at DL. Id rather have the steady Smith, than the risk/reward of Abraham. Driver and Harrison put you long in the tooth at WR until Chambers becomes a top WR, where Driver, CJ and Chambers isnt nearly as bad. And D Edwards is definately on the down side of his career, with Ray Ray right to follow.

Id rather go after a younger LB than Ray, if he has one like A Pierce or Witherspoon, and let him keep Ray Ray as well. If you are giving up the best player in the deal, and Harrison or CJ would be that, you dont want to get quality youth back.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

• 2 weeks later...