[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do Ya Clean

nuke'em ttg

my wife always throws the coffee pot in the dishwasher.........i hate that for 2 reasons...#1- it's not ready when i make coffee at night for the mornin...and #2- i always think it's like the ice in a drink ya never throw out for new cause it's flavored.........

Pot heads only.... :D ....Not interested in hearin about the correlation to grill cleanin....CD :D

Timely topic for me. If the pot has sat for the day with old coffee, it gets the wash. Otherwise just a rinse and never the dishwasher. But I have retired the drip machine in our house.

Got a Keurig B70 for Christmas. It's a single cup system and awesome. I liked it so much I just bought a commercial Grindmaster OPOD. Plumbed it yesterday. The Keurig uses kcups and the OPOD, well, pods. :D

You make fun and yet do not consume the beverage. I forgive you for you speak out of ignorance.

Not to get off topic or anything, but there is a Big Green Egg dealer about 1 minute from my house. I'm going to stop in there this week and see what they are all about.

Not to get off topic or anything, but there is a Big Green Egg dealer about 1 minute from my house. I'm going to stop in there this week and see what they are all about.

The Egg is never off topic. Check one out but I urge you to go here:

http://www.biggreenegg.com/index.php?optio...page&Itemid=110

You will learn a great deal about the Egg there from people who have owned one (or more) for years.

The Egg is never off topic. Check one out but I urge you to go here:

http://www.biggreenegg.com/index.php?optio...page&Itemid=110

You will learn a great deal about the Egg there from people who have owned one (or more) for years.

The thing that is intriguing to me the most is how the fire can last so long. It would be nice to get the fuel going and be able to go do other stuff in the yard or garage and not have to worry about it all day.

The thing that is intriguing to me the most is how the fire can last so long. It would be nice to get the fuel going and be able to go do other stuff in the yard or garage and not have to worry about it all day.

I've had a low and slow go for as long as 27 hours straight without adding any charcoal. I could have gone longer but the pork butt was done. The Egg, because it's ceramic, holds heat very well.