[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I promise to root for the Saints, if....

Chief Dick

...they win this week not one Saints fan writes Geaux Saints in any post from here to the Super Bowl.

You know it's tempting :D you left yourself wide open :D naaaaaa

Geaux Saints :tup::doh::bash::clap:

I will say this..The Bears and Saints fans on these boards keep mostly everything above the belt..Even pre Katrina the Saints guys on these boards have always been a good crew..So as far as the huddle goes im happy for both sets of fans..Im looking forward to a great day of football..Its killing me that the games start at 3 instead of the usual 1 .Im jonesing..

I will say this..The Bears and Saints fans on these boards keep mostly everything above the belt..Even pre Katrina the Saints guys on these boards have always been a good crew..So as far as the huddle goes im happy for both sets of fans..Im looking forward to a great day of football..Its killing me that the games start at 3 instead of the usual 1 .Im jonesing..

Excellent point.

Me too. They get later as the season goes on.

how much snow in Chicago right now and did the saints really practice indoors all week?

Just a smidge...only flurries really. Field is covered and not sure there's anything really heavy coming for the rest of the day.

Snow won't be a factor, and if it is, not a big one.

And the city needs it bad. I hope they win. With all due respect to Bears fans.

Let's see - New Orleans - smashed by a hurricane;

Chicago - located in Illinois...

...:D...it's close, but New Orleans can theoretically rebuild, Chicago will ALWAYS be stuck in that crappy state and filled with Cub and Notre Dame fans, I think Chi-town has it worse.

Just a smidge...only flurries really. Field is covered and not sure there's anything really heavy coming for the rest of the day.

Nod! Here's the Radar....

Let's see - New Orleans - smashed by a hurricane;

Chicago - located in Illinois...

...:D...it's close, but New Orleans can theoretically rebuild, Chicago will ALWAYS be stuck in that crappy state and filled with Cub and Notre Dame fans, I think Chi-town has it worse.

Why do I like you again? :D

Kind of amazing - we're getting some accumulation up here, but the snow just stops at the state line.

Kind of amazing - we're getting some accumulation up here, but the snow just stops at the state line.

God loves us more. :D Besides, if it wasn't for the snow magnet WiscKERS have buried somewhere, we would be in the sun belt!

God loves us more.

Well, less snow is better for the speedy Saints, so maybe he doesn't.

if it wasn't for the snow magnet WiscKERS have buried somewhere, we would be in the sun belt!

Trust me, if I ever find that damn snow magnet, you can help me destroy it.

Grand Rapids gets WAY more snow than Milwaukee, I'd blame it all on wiegie.

I would love to openly root for the Saints. But my wife is a life long Bears fan. And she owns 100% of the Rosie O'Donnell in this house. If I dont get on the Bears bandwagon, it will be a long long long time before I see any again... :D So the only thing I have to say is :bash: GO BEARS!!!

:D Mmmmm anybody know darin3 number.