[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cameron likes a 2 back system?

Randall

January 21, 2007, 09:52

Dolphins :: RB

Dolphins HC Cameron Prefers Two-Back System?

Harvey Fialkov, South Florida Sun Sentinel -

New HC Cam Cameron wasn't about to split up the snaps with RB LaDainian Tomlinson in his backfield, he said he prefers a two-back platoon system, possibly with RB Ronnie Brown and RB Ricky Williams. "If the one back is a great one, then you probably are going to play the one that's the best, like LaDainian, 90 percent of the time," Cameron said. "These guys can't run a ball forever. If you've ever seen a running back on Monday, you know what I'm talking about. Ideally, you need two."

January 21, 2007, 09:52

Dolphins :: RB

Dolphins HC Cameron Prefers Two-Back System?

Harvey Fialkov, South Florida Sun Sentinel -

New HC Cam Cameron wasn't about to split up the snaps with RB LaDainian Tomlinson in his backfield, he said he prefers a two-back platoon system, possibly with RB Ronnie Brown and RB Ricky Williams. "If the one back is a great one, then you probably are going to play the one that's the best, like LaDainian, 90 percent of the time," Cameron said. "These guys can't run a ball forever. If you've ever seen a running back on Monday, you know what I'm talking about. Ideally, you need two."

Hear that? It's Ronnies stock dropping on down.

Seems this is becoming more and more the norm than the exception.

Hear that? It's Ronnies stock dropping on down.

Seems this is becoming more and more the norm than the exception.

I think you're right. If more teams change to a two-back system, will fantasy football change? I wonder if we'll see leagues start using a "team RB" spot rather than individual RBs.

I think you're right. If more teams change to a two-back system, will fantasy football change? I wonder if we'll see leagues start using a "team RB" spot rather than individual RBs.

Teams have more than 1 wr. Noone uses "team wr" so why would this be any different?

I could see a change in fantasy. I'd say starting another RB would be the way to go instead of a team RB.

Couldn't Ronnie Brown be the Addai or score more like M Barber or kept fresher like Tiki, Dillon and T Jones?

He might actually finish a FF season strong! I think Miami was much more dangerous and balanced in 05 than 06 with two RBs.

It's the wave of the future, this is a copycat league.

Couldn't Ronnie Brown be the Addai or score more like M Barber or kept fresher like Tiki, Dillon and T Jones?

He might actually finish a FF season strong! I think Miami was much more dangerous and balanced in 05 than 06 with two RBs.

It's the wave of the future, this is a copycat league.

Yeah, even in college Brown wasn't the #1 man. Unless a team has a horse like LT, LJ, SA, Gore or SJax it's the way to go.