[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Congratulations

SLAYER

Hear, hear...the Bears were the better team today. I hope they can pull it off one more time vs the AFC champ.

The NFC sucks. I could have gotten a bunch of drunks off the street and won the NFC title this year. But, congratulations anyway.

Your team lost long ago, it's time for you to be quiet now.

Hats off to the Bears; whatever quibbling I might be doing in the other thread, they proved on the field that they're the best team in the NFC - and whatever you want to ascribe it to, they beat the Saints pretty soundly today.

The next two weeks are what the Super Bowl is all about for the two teams going and all of their fans. It's a special time that comes with a lot of anticipation, excitement, and then... possible frustration or over-joy from the outcome of the game. Enjoy it Bears fans and good luck! :D

Congrats to Da Bear fans....enjoy the next 2 weeks. :D

Yep! I was watching the end of that game & remembered that 1 year ago today, I was standing in Qwest field watching that confetti rain down on the Seahawks. That was an awesome feeling; Enjoy it, Bears fans!

thanks all well wishers. who knows, if they had covered steve smith with 3 db's last yr, they might be making 2 super bowl appearances in a row. i think alot of people STILL underate this team. they point to the rex factor and they point to the D being torched at the end of the yr. well, those are factors in games, but they are in the past. when this team imposes its will on you, they beat you soundly. schedule maker smedule maker. people fail to realize how hard it is to win week in and week out, regardless of opponent. its hard to get up for every game let alone try to win them all. the bears earned homefield and won what was rightfully theirs, the halas trophy. now on to the bowl.