[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colts vs. Pats

Menudo

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK HERES THE DEAL....

NE NEVERS LOSES when leading at Half Time!

So go home, hang out with wife, the girl friend, do your laundry. This game is over.

See you at the Super Bowl!

Ugly :D Tuna

I was rooting for the Colts, however, the one thing about the Patriots winning is that a great, intelligent, loyal, fan who doesn't disappear when things aren't going well, like you will get what he deserves. It warms my heart.

Are you watching the same Patriots i'm watching. This is the best team of the decade! They have been successful since 2001!

So, if they win today, then I assume they will be heading to their 6th straigth Super Bowl ?

I must have been watching a different NFL. In my version, they got hammered by the Broncos last year, a week before the Steelers went on to hammer those same Broncos and go on to win the Super Bowl.

Disappear when things aren't going well???

When did things not ever go well for the Patriots???

They never do. Swear to god they're gods favorite team! Ugh.. Cant fault them. They're smashing the Colts right in the mouth! So frustrating as a Colts fan!! :D

Oh well.. Not that the 2nd half brings much hope. The Pats are the better team today. They came to play. The Colts ONCE AGAIN looked overcinfident at the beginning of the game. Playing JUST like the Chargers did last week. They're beating themselves!!! Oh well.. As a Colts fan, I am growing to expect this. Every year brings a slight glim of hope. And each year I think it will be easier that Manning will continously fall short. It feels the same each year. Pretty sickening.

Good luck in the 2nd half you Pats fans.. Play keepaway, and it's a repeat superbowl of the last time the Bears were there. This year, you're by far the better team.

So, if they win today, then I assume they will be heading to their 6th straigth Super Bowl ?

I must have been watching a different NFL. In my version, they got hammered by the Broncos last year, a week before the Steelers went on to hammer those same Broncos and go on to win the Super Bowl.

Do you ever fail to take the bait? :D

Although it is insanity to bet against Tom Terrific and Belicheck. I am rooting for Peyton and the Colts.

Do you ever fail to take the bait? :D

Why do you think I'm falling for bait. I'm just killing time while watching a football game. It is a form of 'side entertainment' for me.

There we go... we may have ourselves a ball game!

I'm totally amazed at how many people pay attention to that guy!

I find it entertaining. It is like teasing a 5 year old. How old is he ? :D