[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colts vs. Pats

Menudo

:D didn't you say something similar about TOS.

Yes, he also said there was no way the Steelers would beat the Bengals last year. No way in hell the Steelers would beat the Colts last year. No way that the Steelers would beat the Broncos. No way the Steelers would beat the Seahawks.

Actually, as a Bears fan, I'd be glad he was picking against your team.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If this keeps up, it will be hard to defend Peyton Manning from the choke moniker, and hard not to :D down to the Patriots.

With a ton of respect to Chavez, I agree. Manning is a big game choker. Missing the play clock, sliding for a sack when he's out of the pocket (throw it away), losing at home.... no matter what advantage you give the Colts, he chokes.

There is still a lot of time left in this game. For the Colts to have any shot, they need this score to be

21-10 at the half. :D C'mon Colts, if nothing else, make a game of this !!!!

Edited by Menudo

With a ton of respect to Chavez, I agree. Manning is a big game choker. Missing the play clock, sliding for a sack when he's out of the pocket (throw it away), losing at home.... no matter what advantage you give the Colts, he chokes.

No disrespect taken.

I've been a Manning defender, but here he is, with a defense that had been playing well and home-field vs his nemeses Belicheck and Brady, and he is playing like a pile of dog crap.

Apparently the choker label affixed to Manning bothers me more than it bothers him. :D He certainly has plenty of time left to redeem himself today, but at this point, I don't think I'll be defending Manning's playoff nosedives any time in the future.

Edited by Chavez

The Colts performance isn't all on Manning - the Pats have done a great job of getting pressure on him.

Wayne and Harrison can burn the Pats, but they need time to make some :warningupcomingbuzzword: double moves. Manning isn't getting time for plays like that to develop right now.

They should be banging away with Rhodes and Addai right now - plenty of time left - especially if the Colts D comes alive.

No disrespect taken.

I've been a Manning defender, but here he is, with a defense that had been playing well and home-field vs his nemeses Belicheck and Brady, and he is playing like a pile of dog crap.

Apparently the choker label affixed to Manning bothers me more than it bothers him. :D He certainly has plenty of time left to redeem himself today, but at this point, I don't think I'll be defending Manning's playoff nosedives any time in the future.

Yeah, I know you're not Swerski. :D

I just fundamentally disagree with the way that the Colts are put together- dome team, passing offense, 1st round QB, etc. just isn't 'my' way to play football. It's like the NBA on turf. Imagine if Indy had the gonads to play outside on grass? 34 degrees and raining is a nice home field advantage!

Manning as a person is a first class citizen and a first class NFL icon, but I hope he never wins a SB with this team.

There is still a lot of time left in this game. For the Colts to have any shot, they need this score to be

21-10 at the half. :D C'mon Colts, if nothing else, make a game of this !!!!

Like I said, a TD here, and we got ourselves a game.

Like I said, a TD here, and we got ourselves a game.

Plus Indy gets the ball to start the 2nd half. If they can get it together and come out and get a td (at minimum they need a FG) they'll have some momentum as well.

I just fundamentally disagree with the way that the Colts are put together- dome team, passing offense, 1st round QB, etc. just isn't 'my' way to play football. It's like the NBA on turf. Imagine if Indy had the gonads to play outside on grass? 34 degrees and raining is a nice home field advantage!

Actually, being constructed for turf is a GREAT advantage when you play indoors.

My favorite type of football is winning football - as long as an offensive philosophy works, I don't care if it's Bill Cowher's Pittsburgh smashmouth, Mike Leach's Texas Tech Air Raid, or Darrell Royal and the wishbone. You don't get style points with your Ws.

By the way, I hate to admit it, but, that was a good no call.

Yeah, you don't call that anytime; there was no interference there.

I'm split - Indy can't pass up points, but they need to get into the end zone. in this situation, you can't argue with the fg - take the positives out of the drive, get 3 points, and come out and get a td. No td to start the 2nd half, game over. Going for it would be ballsy but not making it would be a back-breaker.