[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Congratulations to the SuperBowl Champs...

irish

I wanted to be the first to congratulate the New England Patriots for winning yet again another SB. Oh and write off Peyton Manning as a QB worth anything once the Playoffs/Big Time games roll around. He's a punk!!! Now I have to watch the Bears and Pats in the SB!!! :bash::clap::D:D:tup:

Well, I don't think it will be a one sided game but I also think the Pats have a hugh upperhand in this one.

Now maybe we just put the jinx on the Pats and Manning can be Captain Comeback in the second half. :D

Manning is like a little scared boy out there against the Pats. Making rookie mistakes and boy does he have some happy feet. The Pats are just well-coached and they execute so beautifully. They rarely seem confused and unprepared for an opponent. And with the score 21-3 there's no way Belichick lets this game get away with only a second half left. Manning needs to do something on this drive.

Terrible play call as Manning is flustered and the rush is on and the Colts are running deep routes. :D

Edited by irish

I can't think of another player that I flop emotions about more than Manning. In the regular season, every pass he throws I feel very confident that it will be a completion and that he's very difficult to stop. Then in the Playoffs every time he drops back and lets go of the ball I feel like it's going to be picked.

Okay now we have a game. Manning had a good drive (while they're getting smoked) aided by some solid running by Rhodes/Addai and some successful short completions. If the Colt D gets a stop then Manning will get the ball in his hands to yet again try and prove that he can lead his team when it matters most and let's see what happens. :D

Edited by irish

Okay now we have a game. Manning had a good drive (while they're getting smoked) aided by some solid running by Rhodes/Addai and some successful short completions The Colt D gets a stop and Manning has the ball in his hands to try and prove yet again that he can lead his team when it matters most and let's see what happens. :D

Sorry, you already gave up and called Manning a punk in doing so........

:D

Sorry, you already gave up and called Manning a punk in doing so........

:D

Oh I still think the Pats win this won I'm just excited that we might get another opportunity to see Manning flop in a BIG situation. :D

HERE WE GO!!!! WHATCHA GOT MANNING?!?!?!? :D

Edited by irish

I heard Belichick can tie his shoes just by looking at them.

:D He does one of these? :D:bash:

:D:D:bash:

Where are you guys I figured you'd be all over me already, especially Colt fans?

So when Manning had to answer Brady's drive to get Gostkowski a FG try and the 3 pt lead, he went 3 and out. Will he get another chance?

Edit for answer: Yes!! What will he do? The ball is in his hands can he get his team in FG range to force OT or better yet win it in regulation? :D I'm excited!! You?

Edited by irish

So when Manning had to answer Brady's drive to get Gostkowski a FG try and the 3 pt lead, he went 3 and out. Will he get another chance?

Edit for answer: Yes!! What will he do? The ball is in his hands can he get his team in FG range to force OT or better yet win it in regulation? :D I'm excited!! You?

Boy, I'm sure both of those people that have the innernets - but no TV - are sure glad you're around, irish! :D

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: irish.

· View this post

· Squeeze me a little harder irish

:D:D

What's this all about? You gotta be kiddin'?!?!? Nobody told him about me winning the game the other day in the TG and the prize was getting off Grits' ignore list and him having to act normally towards me?

BS!!!! I want to challenge the ruling!! :bash:

I take it all back Congrats to Colts!!! Manning played well and deserves the trip to the SB and for a change it was Brady that made the mistake. :D