[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Don't tell Belichick

Randall

Jets in pursuit

The Jets are expected to pursue Patriots cornerback Asante Samuel, who tied Bailey for the NFL lead in interceptions with 10 this season, and Patriots linebacker Tully Banta-Cain, who had a career-high 5 1/2 sacks this season. Both are due to become unrestricted free agents. :D

Jets in pursuit

The Jets are expected to pursue Patriots cornerback Asante Samuel, who tied Bailey for the NFL lead in interceptions with 10 this season, and Patriots linebacker Tully Banta-Cain, who had a career-high 5 1/2 sacks this season. Both are due to become unrestricted free agents. :D

Samuel will likely be the most sought after free agent in the NFL.

old belli didn't look as smug as he usually does at the end of that game. it was a good look for him. MOOOOOHAAAAAHAAAAAA

My local station here in Fort Wayne was carrying the Indy CBS affiliate post game video feed. After BB's news conference then went back to the studio and the newscasters said something like "Now remember folks, BB usually is very subdued individual and wasn't depressed."

the belichick dress jokes are getting older than the tedy bruschi jokes...bill does wear a suit when arriving to the venue...

as far as asante goes...at the very worst...they might have to pull a deion branch with him...at least get something for him...itll be interesting to see what they do with the franchise tag between him and dan graham

the belichick dress jokes are getting older than the tedy bruschi jokes...bill does wear a suit when arriving to the venue...

as far as asante goes...at the very worst...they might have to pull a deion branch with him...at least get something for him...itll be interesting to see what they do with the franchise tag between him and dan graham

yeah, cuz that worked real well for them this year.

Actually, it did. They made it one game further than they did last year.

So without McGinest, Branch, Givens, and Vinatieri, they had a better record and advanced further in the playoffs. Not to mention, their kicking game was flawless (in the post season).

It will be a big loss if they can't resign him, and their history with DBs ready to cash in isn't great (Law & Milloy).

My take is I'll be pleasantly surprised if they do sign him, but not shocked if Asante cashes in on the open market.

BTW, how are your Dolphins doing?

Edited by charty

...they might have to pull a deion branch with him...

my point is you are blinded by patriot hatred to see that the patriots were a 1st down away from going to the superbowl

:D actually i'd say they were a couple dropped passes right in reche caldwell's chest away from going to the super bowl. think branch woulda caught those? :D

Actually, it did. They made it one game further than they did last year.

So without McGinest, Branch, Givens, and Vinatieri, they had a better record and advanced further in the playoffs. Not to mention, their kicking game was flawless (in the post season).

It will be a big loss if they can't resign him, and their history with DBs ready to cash in isn't great (Law & Milloy).

My take is I'll be pleasantly surprised if they do sign him, but not shocked if Asante cashes in on the open market.

BTW, how are your Dolphins doing?

my point exactly...but now all the chicken littles who loathe the patriots will be out chirping

caldwell was very serviceable...its too bad what happened to him yesterday

my point is you are blinded by patriot hatred to see that the patriots were a 1st down away from going to the superbowl

would it have mattered if they were one inch. i don't have blinding patriot hatred. i still remember what the pats were like for many years on end ... must give the lions fans hope too.