[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Congratulations to Dungy/Manning and the Colts

Grits and Shins

Belichick needs to be put in his place. Super coach, but hardly any class. Where did Tom Brady run to immediately after the game?

I'm glad there are going to be 2 classy coaches in the Superbowl this year. Though I wish New Orleans pulled a victory out of that game. They got killed.

I'll be rooting on The Colts.

Manning said Bruschi met him and congratulated him after the game, Belkchick and others did so in the tunnel and said they showed class. I'm sure it was a tough loss for Brady.

Belichick had that incredibly quick interview after the game in which he could barely mumble two answers ..would it have killed him to congratulate colts and show some class

I believe he is a truly great coach but people skills ( and fashion skills ..lol ) could use some help

It was an awesome game to watch and I am glad to see Manning get over the Belicheck/Brady road block.

Congrats to Indy's defense for finding a way to stop the run in the post season and coming up when it counted in the AFC championship.

I don't know about you but I am pulling for Peyton to get the MVP in the SB!

I agree...I think it is going to be a great Superbowl.