[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Post game conference

tonyr0802

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One reporter said "Your team had a 21-3 lead and then allowed the Colts to mount the biggest comeback in conference championship history, what happened?"

He replied "The Colts played a little better than we did". And then just looked at her.

One reporter said "Your team had a 21-3 lead and then allowed the Colts to mount the biggest comeback in conference championship history, what happened?"

He replied "The Colts played a little better than we did". And then just looked at her.

His dickishness can be rather amusing at times. :D

I heard that Belichick ignored Peyton when he went to shake his hand at the end of the game. This was on Rome's show, so I'm not sure if it's true or not. Anybody else see this?

Meh, not really. He didn't hug him and give him a reach around, but there was a quick pat on the shoulder and a few quick words.

Thats actually pretty funny.

It is a bit ironic that the Pats were making the choking sign at the Chargers last week and now just gave up the biggest comeback/choke job in the history of the conference championship.

What goes around, comes around...

I heard that Belichick ignored Peyton when he went to shake his hand at the end of the game. This was on Rome's show, so I'm not sure if it's true or not. Anybody else see this?

Untrue. He gave him a quick chuck on the shoulder and said a few words. Didn't stop to chat. He'd already done the congratulations thing with Dungy.

I've also read that there were more conversations in the tunnel out of sight of reporters. Less grist for the mill.

Did you expect something different?? Press conferences are a waste of time filled with inane media questions. The media's sole interest is trying to illicit some type of quote that will sell their story. BB has no interest in feeding the machine so he keeps it a sboring as possible, desperately hoping he can be done and get back to work.

Untrue. He gave him a quick chuck on the shoulder and said a few words. Didn't stop to chat. He'd already done the congratulations thing with Dungy.

I've also read that there were more conversations in the tunnel out of sight of reporters. Less grist for the mill.

Thanks for the info, as I wan't really paying attention. The Jungle isn't exactly a great source for accurate information.

Did you expect something different?? Press conferences are a waste of time filled with inane media questions. The media's sole interest is trying to illicit some type of quote that will sell their story. BB has no interest in feeding the machine so he keeps it a sboring as possible, desperately hoping he can be done and get back to work.

Kind of ironic too that now your board name matches your avatar :D

Read on Colts forum site that Brady and Belichick approached Manning in the tunnels, just didn't do it on the field.

Cold.

I know you don't allow people to change their names willy nilly anymore, but there should be special circumstances for people like ViG.

Unfortunately the name is part of the unique record so you cannot change it. It is a "feature" of the board.

I didn't think much about it but Gostkowski is shaping up kinda nicely, no?

Gostkowski was dead on great in this game, especially for being a rookie in a very big game.

Now losing Branch and getting Caldwell maybe did not end up quite so well.

I just wonder if Caldwell remains with the team after two very painful drops.

Gostkowski was dead on great in this game, especially for being a rookie in a very big game.

Now losing Branch and getting Caldwell maybe did not end up quite so well.

I just wonder if Caldwell remains with the team after two very painful drops.

Really only one painful drop because the Pats scored a TD on the next play after his first drop, but I see your point. If he isn't making a ton of loot, I'll bet he's around next year.

Depends on your viewpoint. Peyton sought him out on the field, and from the camera angle, Belichick did pat him on the shoulder, and said a word or two, but it was no more than two people passing each other in the hall and one of those people were pissed off..........IMO, it actually looked like he only did it because Peyton was in front of him......

Granted, I have heard both he and Brady approached him in the tunnels after the game, but on the field, it didn't look like Billy boy was very gracious about it.....