[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

:smiling:

CaptainHook

And correct me if I'm wrong, but the Colts have already beaten the best defense in the league in the Ravens. And on top of that, the Ravens have a better offense. Not saying the Colts are going to steamroll over the Bears. I hope it's a close game! But I also hope that Manning finally shuts up ALL of his naysayers. In 2 weeks, there will NEVER again be another "Manning cant win the big one... Manning is an annual postseason choker". Cant wait!!!

History is just that....H-I-S-T-O-R-Y! Nothing more! This is the NFL sweetheart, the diff 'tween the best and the worst is measured in mils. Desire, attitude, planning, guts, etc. is what makes a team win or lose! Just my :D

If I knew all I had to do was quit believing they could go to the SB for them to actually get there, I'd have done it years ago. After last year, I told myself to just enjoy the ride. The Colts play good football. Exciting football. And after all the years of watching them play crappy football, I decided to just sit back and enjoy it for what it is. This is so much fun!

Enjoy the ride, Captain!! :D

Gotta find tix to the SB. If you know of some, let me know.
StubHub has a variety of tickets but you will be paying a premium for them. Good luck getting plane tickets too. A friend was watching ticket prices rise from flying out of Indy going down there.

I am driving to Miami.

Tickets are ridiculous right now. Gonna wait it out and see what prices do.

$4000 for ONE end zone upper level ticket is insane.

So realisticly, even waiting till after kickoff, what do you expect to pay for a ticket?