[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

:smiling:

CaptainHook

Congrats to your team. I was wondering if you were in the crowd while watching last night.

I actually said to myself "wonder how hard it would be to search and find Hook's posts where he said the Colts defense would prevent them from winning in the playoffs."

It must have been a depressing but enjoyable game.

Unbelievable feeling. I was so pissed in the first half. But at halftime, I turned everything inside out, "rally cap" style. My hat, my jersey, all on inside out.

Partied all night! Downtown Indy was nuts. Gotta find tix to the SB. If you know of some, let me know.

Edited by CaptainHook

Congrats to your team. I was wondering if you were in the crowd while watching last night.

I actually said to myself "wonder how hard it would be to search and find Hook's posts where he said the Colts defense would prevent them from winning in the playoffs."

If I knew all I had to do was quit believing they could go to the SB for them to actually get there, I'd have done it years ago. After last year, I told myself to just enjoy the ride. The Colts play good football. Exciting football. And after all the years of watching them play crappy football, I decided to just sit back and enjoy it for what it is. This is so much fun!

Unbelievable feeling. I was so pissed in the first half. But at halftime, I turned everything inside out, "rally cap" style. My hat, my jersey, all on inside out.

Last year, I went to the store to buy more beer right after the Polamalu INT-that-wasn't (I figured that it was and didn't stick around for the challenge verdict). Came back right before Bettis fumbled on the goal line and they almost came back.

I applied this formula for improvement yesterday right after halftime. Not only did the Colts pull it out, but I succeeded in getting more drunk as well! :D

If I knew all I had to do was quit believing they could go to the SB for them to actually get there, I'd have done it years ago. After last year, I told myself to just enjoy the ride. The Colts play good football. Exciting football. And after all the years of watching them play crappy football, I decided to just sit back and enjoy it for what it is. This is so much fun!

I tried that with the Orioles and the World Series...so far, no dice :D

I tried to tell you......... :D

Congrats !!! :D Enjoy the hell out of it !!!!

Bears 31-27

And correct me if I'm wrong, but the Colts have already beaten the best defense in the league in the Ravens. And on top of that, the Ravens have a better offense. Not saying the Colts are going to steamroll over the Bears. I hope it's a close game! But I also hope that Manning finally shuts up ALL of his naysayers. In 2 weeks, there will NEVER again be another "Manning cant win the big one... Manning is an annual postseason choker". Cant wait!!!

And correct me if I'm wrong, but the Colts have already beaten the best defense in the league in the Ravens. And on top of that, the Ravens have a better offense. Not saying the Colts are going to steamroll over the Bears. I hope it's a close game! But I also hope that Manning finally shuts up ALL of his naysayers. In 2 weeks, there will NEVER again be another "Manning cant win the big one... Manning is an annual postseason choker". Cant wait!!!

I'm not going to say that the Colts will or won't beat the Bears, but they've beaten the Pats twice this year who, IMO, are a better overall team than the Bears.

Outstanding!!! Swerski, you're my new hero, and us Colts fans will welcome you right in like you've always been here.

Me on the other hand, have not followed the Colts since they moved to Indy, cause when they did, I wasn't even daddys little squirt then.. Growing up though, my dad being from Chicago was a HUGE Bears fan, and when the Bears finally won the SB, he turned me into his little Bears fan. When I was 8 or 9 however, he took me to my first NFL game which just so happened to be the Bears vs. Indy at the "Hoosier dome". Back in the days when J George and E Dickerson were running the show and unfortunately the only good thing about those years was our kicker Dean Biasucci (sp??). (This is besides the point - but have any of you Colts homers heard that parody of "Give me 3 steps mister" on the Bob and Tom show saying "give us 3 points, give us 3 points Dean cause we aint going to get no more!") THAT'S when it all started. I was then hooked, and became a Colts fan. However for me, I moved from Indianapolis to Phoenix in '96 and have had to watch them become what they have with the NFL ticket. As soon as they come here on Arizona which should be 2 or 3 years - or POSSIBLY next year when the SB is here, I'll be the FIRST Colts fan here in Arizona with a ticket in hand!