[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reggie Reggie

Rockerbraves

In case you missed Reggie's big catch last Sunday. Didn't look like much taunting to me. In fact the only unsportsman like thing I see is Reggie almost getting hit by a beer thrown probably by a fan wearing a #54 jersey. :D It's funny how someone in here commented how Urlacher almost caught him. Heck Urlacher had a decent angle and quickly pulled up at around the 15 yd line. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DySobn39qgw

In case you missed Reggie's big catch last Sunday. Didn't look like much taunting to me. In fact the only unsportsman like thing I see is Reggie almost getting hit by a beer thrown probably by a fan wearing a #54 jersey. :D It's funny how someone in here commented how Urlacher almost caught him. Heck Urlacher had a decent angle and quickly pulled up at around the 15 yd line. :D

Curious, do all of the threads you start exist for no other purpose than to fish?

Curious, do all of the threads you start exist for no other purpose than to fish?

Not just threads, but any given post. I'm trying to figure out how much is a lame fishing attempt, how much is a lack of knowledge, and/or just some desire for attention on the innernets. I'm at the point where I see the avy and scroll past the comments.

Not just threads, but any given post. I'm trying to figure out how much is a lame fishing attempt, how much is a lack of knowledge, and/or just some desire for attention on the innernets. I'm at the point where I see the avy and scroll past the comments.

Good call.... BTW, did anyone notice notice the dandy footwork of the official running down field to stay with the play? :D

Is Saint Joe Buck doesn't make a spectacle about complaining, there was no real taunting involved (I used to like him, but he's gotten a bit full of himself lately)

It was definitely taunting. He clearly gestured at Urlacher.

But I agree about Buck. My wife commented that he's the most negative announcer that she's ever heard.

It was definitely taunting. He clearly gestured at Urlacher.

But I agree about Buck. My wife commented that he's the most negative announcer that she's ever heard.

Speaking of Buck... not sure if this was mentioned last week...

Did anybody hear him asking Aikman what the difference was betwen 3/8 and 1/2 inch spikes were? He repeatedly stated he had no idea...

In case you missed Reggie's big catch last Sunday. Didn't look like much taunting to me. In fact the only unsportsman like thing I see is Reggie almost getting hit by a beer thrown probably by a fan wearing a #54 jersey. :DIt's funny how someone in here commented how Urlacher almost caught him. Heck Urlacher had a decent angle and quickly pulled up at around the 15 yd line. :D

:bash: Funny how that someone was me and I was fishing!!

Speaking of Buck... not sure if this was mentioned last week...

Did anybody hear him asking Aikman what the difference was betwen 3/8 and 1/2 inch spikes were? He repeatedly stated he had no idea...

Man, I heard somethign about this but never got the gist - are you serious? Aikman should have said - "bout an 8th of an inch - if you need some explanation, ask your wife - i'm sure she's familiar with these short distances"

What's odd is when he was younger, he was really good, but he's decided he needs to be the next Costas and give his opinion on everything....we don't need another Costas - one saint is about all the sports world needs.

Man, I heard somethign about this but never got the gist - are you serious? Aikman should have said - "bout an 8th of an inch - if you need some explanation, ask your wife - i'm sure she's familiar with these short distances"

What's odd is when he was younger, he was really good, but he's decided he needs to be the next Costas and give his opinion on everything....we don't need another Costas - one saint is about all the sports world needs.

Yeah, it's true... I was stunned that he kept asking... like he was asking some highly technical question...

Here is a link to a story that mentions it... a story that also mentions Bill Swerski?!? (Scroll down to "Bears 14, Seahawks 7, 14:36 left in the half", 3rd paragraph)

http://redeye.chicagotribune.com/features/...-frontheadlines

"Check down to Alexander gets to the 36 for 12 yards and the first down. Chris Myers reports that Alexander has some length of cleat special to this game and Buck says, "I wish I knew which was longer, 3/8, a half, 5/8, I just don't know. What's longer, Troy, a half or 5/8?" "Uh, I think it's 5/8, Joe." Okay, seriously, this is third-grade math. It's not "cute" to be that stupid. "I dunno, Troy, what is 7 minus 4?" Two runs for not much followed by a juggled pass by Jackson results in a punt. Hester muffs it, but recovers it. Okey doke, this special teams goofball bug that seems to be going around needs to stop."

Have a funny feeling bushwacked had something to do with this Bush video being wacked. :D

This video has been removed at the request of copyright owner National Footbal League because its content was used without permission. :D