[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steelers' Grimm follows Whisenhunt to Cardinals

Shorttynaz

I cheer for the 49ers.

Well there you have it. Good for you. At least you're a fan of a franchise who has been successful in the past. After a complete overhaul on defense, drafting a few half talented offensive lineman, and a true threat at WR, you'll be a fan of a team heading back into the right direction again.

But where did the Ravens come into play? Why would I knock the Ravens? They're a hell of a team that gave the Colts a hell of a game. Nothing but respect for them, and if I'm not mistaken, I was the FIRST person in here after the game telling all the Ravens fans that they gave the Colts one hell of a run and keep their heads up cause they'll be right back there again next year, which was the same post I made after the Chiefs lost, and same post I started about the Patriots right after that game. I was not in here "gloating" about a Colts win. I'm not the kind of fan that will rub anything in. I've been on the receiving end of it far too long being a fan of the Colts. Anyway, think of me as a "gloating fan" all you wish. I'm not saying that I am this type of fan, but Colts fans do have something to be bitter about. We're all a bunch of fans who have heard about how they will never win the big one with Manning, and the defense is never good enough to take the pressure off Manning. So, are we bitter? I cant speak for all of us, but myself, not necessairly bitter, but I do have a chip on my shoulder as a fan. However, I have nothing but respect for a fan that will stand up for his team, win or lose.

Oh well.. I was already in one debate that had nothing to do with my post, and I'm not going to get into another one.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are ridiculous... Arizona has done a great job with these hirings...

I think the only objection us Steeler fans are having is that the comments like "Steelers made a bad move". That can only be determined down the road. If Tomlin ends up the next Cowher and Whiz ends up being like Mularky....nobody knows. But considering Pittsburgh had a shot at keeping one or both of these guys, let's put this in perspective and realize these are Steeler leftovers. And I am trying to think of the best Steeler coordinator turned head in the NFL and could only come up with Capers who I believe made it to within 1 game of the superbowl.. Mularky was a bust, Haslett was a bust, Lebeau as head coach was a bust, Gailey lasted only 2 years in Dallas..........maybe Rooney took this as a definite pattern he wanted to avoid.

Cardinals are in better shape now than with Denny Green that is for certain, but nobody can tell me for sure the Steelers are not better with Tomlin than with Whiz.

Edited by SteelerMurf