[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

playoff pool and sb

isleseeya

Some of you may have seen from previous posts of mine that I am in a playoff pool with 49 guys ...I am currently in 3rd place ...1000 usd for first

Pool began with playoffs and had to pick each game with spread , pick the over / under and guess total pts that would be scored each game ....all correct answers we're worth 3 pts

For sb its the same format , but its now 6pts for each correct answer

My only real chance to win and it won't be easy at all is to get all 3 answers right ( altough guessing correct score is a crapshoot )

Here are details for sb ;

Line is colts by 7.5 , over and under is 49.5

I am throwing this offer out there

Give me your picks ; pt spread , over or under and pts of game and if I use it and win I will give that huddler 100 usd gladly ( paypal or check ) ...again its if I use it and all 3 catergories are correct

I will post the one I plan to use on monday as my pick is due by tuesday so allk will see it and we have a record of it ...

I need ia little insight as well when you submit your picks

I can tell you as a heads up that I am leaning towards colts and over right now

So boys ( and girls if any ) , let me hear you

I know that someone here recently posted statistics showing that the favorite team has oftentimes been winning the game but still not covering the spread. So in the interest of full disclosure, my advice goes against that trend.

I agree with you on takign the Colts and the Over. I honestly think that this game is going to turn into a blow out by the 3rd quarter. My final score prediction for you is Colts 38, Bears 17. That's well over the spread I know... and the only reasoning that I can offer is, that its my gut feeling after having watched these two teams the last couple of months.

The Bears are opportunists. They have on many occassions this year won games because of their ability to create turn overs or return a kick or have the right call go their way. In my opinion that's just not enough to rely upon to win the Championship. The Colts in a route.