[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bears shopping Thomas Jones?

URLACHERisGOD

Most of that production was spread over four games. There were 10 games (including the playoffs) where Clark had two or fewer receptions.

Perhaps, but still better TE usage since Moorehead. And I think it will get better each year.

Edited by rocknrobn26

Perhaps, but still better TE usage since Moorehead. And I think it will get better each year.

I hope so. Clark's a pretty good receiving TE and it would help the Bears offense significantly if he were better-utilized in the passing game. I wonder how much of this has to do with Turner.

Wasn't he dinged up, too?

Or the OL was dinged up and he had to block more in some games?

He was ques. for 2 weeks, and Tait had some problems. Clarks worst weeks were 5,11, & 12. But 2,8, & 15 more than made up for those. He avg'd almost 10 pts. per week in HOT for me! He ended up 9th for TE's and 100th overall! Not bad, considering the Bears lack of using a TE as something more than a blocker!