[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How will Indy win?

H8tank

How will Indy win?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. How will Indy win?

• Big-time, by the middle of the first series, it's evident the Bears are no match for the Indy juggernaut, final score 51-6.
    • It will be close the first half, turnovers on both sides, but by the middle of the 3rd quarter Peyton turns it on and they start to pull away. As the 4th quarter starts there is little to no orange in the stands, final score 39-17.
    • A nailbiter with key big plays by both teams as the lead changes several times, coming down to a 42 yard Vinateri FG as times expires. 27-24.

Same place all the "Bears win because XXXX" options...they don't exist as it's not a possibility.

Every week during the playoffs, there's been a post that has been an obvious candidate for resuscitation after that week's games to make the poster look foolish.

This is that post. :D

Every week during the playoffs, there's been a post that has been an obvious candidate for resuscitation after that week's games to make the poster look foolish.

This is that post. :D

I'm glad that I could be your fool. I just hope that I'm right and it doesn't come to that.

what if the unthinkable happened?? what scenario would scare the bejeebus out of the colts fans the most??

hint: i'm thinking of carson palmer against the steelers last yr. we all like mr. manning, but, what if it happened???

So, how do you think Indy will win, and how much time left in the game until we see Griese?

:D I don't even want to think about the kind of day Grossman has. Why everyone thinks a hot-n-cold QB (who is due to be hot) will automatically go cold in the biggest game of his life is beyond me.

Bet you $50 CHI wins.

:D I don't even want to think about the kind of day Grossman has. Why everyone thinks a hot-n-cold QB (who is due to be hot) will automatically go cold in the biggest game of his life is beyond me.

I saw that 17 of Grossman's 20 INT's this year were when they were trailing. If the Colts put up a quick 10 point lead, Grossman will start chucking it up and that's how he will "go cold".

Chicago just seems so confident, almost over confident.

The colts are coming across as calm and mature... this is gonna be a good game.

you have to have some swagger when you run like they do. they beat you up physically. i remember winning at least a 1/4 of my wrestling matches at the weigh-in. if you know you are going to beat some a$$, the confidence sort of just exudes from you. perhaps that is what you are seeing. i see that, but i also see a team disrespected for the umpteenth time. i said it in another thread.......will they earn the respect with a win??? probably not. we had a weak schedule, we played in the nfc, blah,blah,blah,blah. all they could do is what they did and that was make the road to the nfc come through chicago. they took care of there business thus far and have a chance to prove all the experts wrong....once again.

Simmah down Menyoudo.

Grosswoman is gonna cost them the game.

that much faith in the colt defense, or is it that you can't remember those "other" games rex played where he was money????

and there is about a snowballs chance in he11 that i simmah down now on super sunday leftwich breath.

Bet you $50 CHI wins.

PM me for payment.