[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SB Weather Forecast: FRIGGING SHOWERS

BeeR

It's going to be 70 degrees and the chance of precipitation currently says 30% and wind as high as just 12 MPH.

Doesn't sound like much of a factor. Maybe the Chicago fans can all throw ice cubes on the field and dream... :D

LMAO, I was showing you how stupid it looked when you typed it before. BTW, I hope your bears can at least give us a game. Id hate to see a blowout.

Except that if the Bears played in a dome and the Colts on grass I'd say the edge went to the Colts, because the logic was still the same:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?s=&s...dpost&p=1911915

So what seems stupid is you trying to make an apple an orange. :D:bash::clap:

Unless thinking that dome teams are disadvantaged on wet grass make me a homer. :D

It's going to be 70 degrees and the chance of precipitation currently says 30% and wind as high as just 12 MPH.

Doesn't sound like much of a factor. Maybe the Chicago fans can all throw ice cubes on the field and dream... :D

Here's your updated forecast for Sunday, via weather.com:

Sunday: Showers and thundershowers likely. High 71F. Winds NNE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

showers and thunderstorms LIKELY? WINDS to 25 MPH?

Sounds like a gift from above for the Bears...slower track definitely hurts the Colts.

Indy wins this game regardless of conditions. You think Rex grossman is anymore prepared for the elements than Payton Manning. Besides the wet conditions usually hurt the defender more than the offensive player.

New script from tha doc? man you are droppin some knowledge lately

- no kidding- rainy track, PM will carve Chi up even more. DB at a big disadvantage if it is slippery field

Looks like a 50% chance of showers at kickoff with light wind. :D

Rain in Florida tends to be scattered and the weather systems move in and out relatively fast (as opposed to, day, Oregon where it'll rain for days at a time).

Edited by Bill Swerski

Looks like a 50% chance of showers at kickoff with light wind. :D

Rain in Florida tends to be scattered and the weather systems move in and out relatively fast (as opposed to, day, Oregon where it'll rain for days at a time).

Light wind? from your link, its supposed to AVERAGE 12/13 MPH at gametime. That means there will be times when it gusts as high 20-25.

Colts could have still been OK if it was just wet, put toss in the wind, and Manning offers much less advntage over Grossman than if conditions were ideal.

Bears 26, Colts 20.

Here's your updated forecast for Sunday, via weather.com:

Sunday: Showers and thundershowers likely. High 71F. Winds NNE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

showers and thunderstorms LIKELY? WINDS to 25 MPH?

Sounds like a gift from above for the Bears...slower track definitely hurts the Colts.

yep. lol @ "bad conditions favor the O."

:D Football the way it was meant to be played! Maybe the first dirty uniform in the Super Bowl since #4? I know there mayhave been others but I just seen a highlight on that and took note of how muddy te Chiefs white UNI's were. :D