[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jim Nantz Contest--Open to All

Chief Dick

Peyton Manning finally silences his critics. A future hall of famer. A living legend in the game. A monumental media superstar. A longneck. And now, finally, takes his place among the football Gods. Peyton Manning is a Superbowl champion for the ages.

Bears win- lots of blowing in the Windy City tonight ......thanks to the Bears stiff D

Colts Win- the Indy Breedin stalls will be bangin tonight after this wide open attack displayed today

:D .........can i have a Frig tour if i pick the sauce up........ :D

Colts: After a long and tumultuous year* Tony Dungy has led the Indianapolis Colts to a Super Bowl Victory

*remember tony lost his son last yr to suicide :D

Bears The Bears have won their 2nd Super Bowl Title despite Rex Grossman throwing 4 INTS.

Peyton Manning ... A longneck.

:D

Bears: A Gould-en moment for the Bears

Colts: Who says Peyton can't win the big game?

I think we have a winner. Not only does this exhibit the perfect amount of Nantz-cheese, but I see the Bears winning on a Gould FG with about a minute left.

Colts win: "How do you spell championship? P-E-Y-T-O-N!" (I also reserve the rights to "How do you spell champion? M-A-N-N-I-N-G! ® )

Bears win: "The Bears are loving their championship thanks to Lovie Smith."

Worst contest EVER.

(And that is really saying something considering I am the person who hosted the "Who will be the first to beat the Rams?" contest back in 2002 when the Rams started the season 0-5.)

CD's goin to be bringin home some Major Huddle Award Hardware this year........ :D what an all around great guy......probably layin in a tub of Gates laughin his head off as i type...... :D

Edited by nuke'em ttg