[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Grossman being Grossman

Sgt. Ryan

I blame Lovie..There is still time left but when he proclaimed undying loyalty to this guy he sunk this team..He just threw another pick..He sucks..

Edited by whomper

wow, the only reason this game was as close as it was, for as long as it was, is the fact the Bears only had the ball so little. Grossman is as bad as any Qb to ever lead a team to the SB. This game looks more like a preseason game, than the Superbowl.

Parity,

which is ruining the NFL today.

Don't even try it. ben is 1000 times the qb this punk is. 10,000 maybe. Not even close.

Not sayin' he's good, I said before the NFL season ever started Rex Grossman will never be an NFL calibur starter.

Not only is he not good, he is not even in the same sentence as Ben or any other respectable QB.

Like I said before the season, he's just a product of Steve Spurrier's QB system when he was at college. Just like every other QB Spurrier coached, he made them better than they really were, they get to the NFL and suck.

i almost feel bad for rex....ron turner is horrible....as that 2nd and 1 play call showed earlier...when he sends thomas jones out in motion and has rex dropping back....ron turner should be fired....you know you have to be careful with rex

They have tried to hide Rex in this game especially int the first half..There were a few manageable 3rd downs that they ran on 3rd and 7 and 3rd and 4 that i think are a direct result of no confidence in the QB

They have tried to hide Rex in this game especially int the first half..There were a few manageable 3rd downs that they ran on 3rd and 7 and 3rd and 4 that i think are a direct result of no confidence in the QB

yeah i hear ya...but i think calling for a double move right after picking up a first down with a throw over the middle is uncalled for...granted the throw wasnt great..and moose had to make a nice catch...but then to call that double move down the sidelines like rex is friggin delhomme in superbowl 38...yer just begging for a horrible throw

I think Ryan Leaf could have had a better game than REX.....................SAD

I think you're right. While Leaf would have have thrown two picks as well, he wouldn't have thrown one of them so far off his back foot in addition to fumbling the snap 3x.

The Bears had the opportunity to switch out Grossman in the regular season (kinda like all the teams with rookie QBs this year) for Griese. It came back to haunt Lovie that he didn't do so.

Their defense isnt that good, period. This is a clinic the Colts are putting on the Bears.

I said that a week or so ago, that the Colts beat a BETTER team both offensively AND defensively in the Ravens, but I got railroaded when I made that comment. If I can find it, I will.

Their defense isnt that good, period. This is a clinic the Colts are putting on the Bears.

This is very similar to the NC game. Opening kickoff returned for a TD, and then completely dominated afterward.

When they lost Tommy Harris the defense suffered greatly.

When they lost Tommy Harris the defense suffered greatly.

I have to agree with Randull. Harris is a monster, and while they were able to make up for that against lesser teams, they were not able to make up for it against the Colts. I still thought they had enough to beat the Colts, but I was wrong. I think the bears spent too much time thinking about Manning, and not enough on scheming the run. By the way, Addia is going to be a freak in PPR leagues next year.

That is a joke. All we have heard about all year was the great Bears defense. Yesterdays pounding proved that was not the case. Who here thought the Colts would rush for 191 yards? Not against that great D.

Somewhere Denny Green is mumbling "I told you so....."

At least we didn't have to rely on Romo!

Dallas is closer to winning a championship than the Bears are. Because of the difference between Romo and Grossman. Trust me, Chicago wanted no part of Dallas, and were thrilled to see Seattle, as they know they would have been 1 and out had Dallas advanced.

Dallas is closer to winning a championship than the Bears are. Because of the difference between Romo and Grossman. Trust me, Chicago wanted no part of Dallas, and were thrilled to see Seattle, as they know they would have been 1 and out had Dallas advanced.

:D

I hardly think the strength of our division is a detriment, if we make it out of it, and get in the post season. isnt it better to be tested and prepared for a tough game, than to beat up on patsies that make Grossman look good. And BTW, Dallas beat the Colts, shutting down the run and Manning in the process. Something your so called Defense couldnt accomplish, and Dallas actually has an offense, not just a KR.

BTW, those thinking there isnt a natural progression, look at the Colts and Bears. Both made the post season last yr, and lost in round 2, and both advanced to the Sb this yr. Indy has been progressing for that moment last night for 5 yrs.