[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Question for Bear fans

SLAYER

In any case, his type of football wouldn't fly in Chicago.

What, Chicagoans don't like an exciting, big-play offense?

Trust me, if some coonass flingin' the ball all over the place in the WCO can be beloved in Green Bay, Martz could win over Chicago.

did anyone notice how the Colts were perfectly willing to let the Bears have the ball at their own 40 or even shorter just to keep it away from Hester?

Talk about a contempt for our offense. :D

The biggest slap in the face about that is their contempt appeared well-founded.

I also think he ain't very smart. :D

he's undoubtedly not that stupid either. he had a one million dollar bonus clause in his contract that he got for just MAKING the superbowl. pretty savvy of his agent, the bears don't like giving those away.

Edited by crispirons

I also think he ain't very smart. :D

That is the most troubling thing, IMO. Calling the media "ignorant" is something that I would expect from Jeff George. He also seems to display a George-like penchant for ignoring coverages and telegraphing his reads at times.

I think that he deserves another year, but his long-term prognosis is not good, IMO.