[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chargers the fave for next year's SB

HowboutthemCowboys

we were the favorites late this year....and look where that got us. :D

here's hoping we can overcome the losses on the coaching staff.....and the likes of Donnie Edwards and Michael Turner.

I'll take my odds from anybody but Mike & Mike, that a$$ clowns of Sports Radio... well, Mike & The Mad Dog are worse...

you gotta like SD with Tomlinson and Rivers having a year under his belt. If they can pull a stud wideout in FA or the draft(or if Vincent jackson develops into that guy), they should be just about set

You also have to like the "tough loss" scenario. It seems like a lot of championship teams have to suffer a tough loss in the playoffs at least one season before they become champions themselves. It seems to really rally & focus team the following season(s).

Kinda early right now to place a whole lot of value on any odds. There's been no draft and free agency hasn't even started.

FWIW however, it does make for great conversation. Now that Dungy and Peyton got the "unable to win the big one" label off their shoulders, is next season the year where Marty wins and tells everyone where to go?

The he'd better hope he doesn't catch DEN somewhere in the playoffs.

With Cutler getting some good playing time under his belt this season, Shanny may have indeed set him/the team up for success next year. But that defense has to get straightened out. They fell apart in the second half of the season.

I'd like to see the odds for all the teams...anyone have a link? I couldn't find one.

Edited by The Wolf

With Cutler getting some good playing time under his belt this season, Shanny may have indeed set him/the team up for success next year. But that defense has to get straightened out. They fell apart in the second half of the season.

I'd like to see the odds for all the teams...anyone have a link? I couldn't find one.

Actually, I was referring to Marty's history against DEN more than DEN improving - which if they help their D-line in the draft they could make a major improvement on their D, Unfortunately, Shanahan just doesn't seem to get it that D-line play is important in the grand sceme of things.